Anyone write in this branch of the forum?

TimmyTX

Novize
yup, it's a little bit sad, beacause since Faulkner has written this, things haven't change. There are a lot of "Just want to say Hi"-threads here ...but that's all.
By the way -with only 3 posts I wouldn't have said that I'm the only one here who's posting, Faulkner.
-greetings.

copyright

Novize
And here is another poster. It's getting crowdy over here. I only think Faulkner and C4RN1F3X are kind of dead because they have been sitting here for two tree years before we came here. :kukukuh:

Aluax

Gottheit
Well most of the Forum users are Germans, so they wont start topics in the english section.
If you (english speaking guys) wanna chat about something just start a topic here and u'll get people join the conversation (maybe^^)

Skare

fahrender Scolast
Teammitglied
Mod
I think Aluax is defenitly right. Most users are german and posting in the german sections and only a few are "natural" english speakers...

watson_lp

Ungläubiger
You don't need to be english to write here...

Well, I'll write here more often... The reason? I want to improve my rusty english..xD
So yeaaah...what's up guys ;D

Zero

Chief 0perating 0fficer
Teammitglied
Admin
lately there are lots of people writing in this area of our board.
dunno why. but we should try to hold this level of participation. ^^

lone-tiger

Otaku Elite
Otaku Veteran
No posters around here? Look around, people everywhere. :)
But I know what you mean, when you only speak (or write) English, then it's getting a little boring, because people like me can also post in other sections.

Meebo2

Novize
English speakers trying to reach their 20 message posted without looking silly / read through translated german posts. (Though I've done some german thread posts)

It's also reassuring that there are people out in the world who speak other languages well.

mignspas

Novize
I pop in to check on this section from time to time, but I'm usually lurking / posting elsewhere in the forum.

Just not a 'content' or 'content discussion' here to hold my interest vs. other threads, even if they are in a language that is quite foreign to me.

Oben