[English] Bleach [Circle Eden] v5.0 English translated Version by me (~100%)

BaddApplz

Ungläubiger
Are you still translating?[DOUBLEPOST=1424535897,1424529440][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and this is a very confusing translation i cant quite understand what im supposed to type where

It's best to make the first How it works: first Game Over "game" to start 2 A girl choose.. 3 links on the second icon from the bottom to go with the XXX speech bubble. 4 Now you can see 20 white lines .. 5 Writes on line no. 8 from above "Mayuri" pure (without ") Japanese font course first delete 6. Writes on line no. 12 from above" Mayuri "pure (without") Japanese writing course before delete. 7 Writes on line no. 16 from above "Captain" pure (without ") Japanese font course first delete 8. Write in line no. 20 from above" May-sama "(Actually Mayuri-sama, but does not fit ...) pure (without ") Japanese writing course before delete. 9 To save now only on the left green-red button

kotaro22

Ungläubiger
[QUOTE = "Selbi7 post: 1669012, member: 13949"] So, you mags hardly believe it but I actually start at the next update ^^. Despite WM I did last week about 20 hours off sat., To finally get the next part ready. As already indicated, I have translated the "Normal mode" by Yoruichi. If you discover any errors or have any other things you can report the like.

Then a very important thing to me is still noticed:
There are a few words that have to manually translate it! I had indeed but even translated the problem is that they remain stored on my PC. If you install the game on another PC reset these words. That struck me as I bought a new PC last year's best to make the first is how it works.!:
1. Start the game "game"
2. Select a Girl (best equal ;)Yoruichi)
3. Links on the second icon from the bottom to go with the XXX balloon
4. Now you can see 20 white lines.
5. Writes on line no. 8 from above "Mayuri" pure (without ") Japanese writing course before delete
6. Delete Writes on line no. 12 from above "Mayuri" pure (without ") Japanese writing course before
7. Writes on line no. 16 from above "Captain" pure (without ") Japanese writing course before delete
8. Write in line no. 20 from above "May-sama" (actually Mayuri-sama, but does not fit ...) pure (without ") Japanese writing course before delete
9. To save now only on the left green-red button

This also previous translations should make more sense for example Soifon.

And of course, here is the link:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Have fun [/ QUOTE]

ehhh,its askin for a password to the file?!

Neuffexx

Ungläubiger
The link isnt workin not with Internet Explorer,Firefox, or Chrome can u try to get another link not on rapidshare couse if i try rapidshare itself then it says cant reach this Website me have been deleted or blocked, or somthin like that.

Neuffexx

Ungläubiger
Sorry to ask this but how do i open or use the file couse i clicked on the .exe and copy pasted the PW from underneath the link but nothing happens, it just tells me that the file was Changed if i wanted to update it or somthing like that. Pls tell me what to do !?

raydoe

Ungläubiger
I wondering if the translation is still on-going and what the progress is. I want to help out so I'm trying to make my own translation for Harribel. Just realized that there are tons of lines. Right now I'm just listing the lines so I can replace them later ...

I'm using this as a decompiler> https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/

Bleichgesicht

Stamm User
The last post here was almost 2 years ago, and the last post of the translator even earlier than that. I also think that the translator said somewhere that he stopped for some reason or another. So if you want to make your own translation, go ahead.

raydoe

Ungläubiger
Just applied the replacement code for Harribel's normal mode via the JPEXs decompiler and so far it works like a charm. Now I just have to polish the translation more to fit her mood and I'll eventually have to figure out how to fit the custom names to make sense.

I've had a hard time using the flasm method because you'll have to work through the whole code every time, has a higher chance of making errors, and some limitations (at least for me).

I'll be focusing on all the add-on characters (Kukaku, Masaki, and Harribel) and currently listing their dialogues. If there's anyone fluent in japanese or just willing to help, just message me so I can share the listings to them to make the translation faster.

id24

Ungläubiger
@raydoe

Hi there, I'd be happy to help you but the link on the first page doesn't work for me, even after solving the capcha the download link doesn't show up. Did you have a premium account to download the files from share-online?

Oben