[Diskussion] Bleach's End

fr3akz111

Gläubiger
i'm glad they went with the normal route for its ending. simple is best considering the convulating story telling they have been telling for years

kudryaka

Novize
considering the story have forgotten some of its character i dont think the ending is that good...
they should probably start a spin-off....

Cendol

Gläubiger
Couldn't be helped. It's rank sinked to bottom place and the only way to salvage it is to finish it as quickly as possible. I agree with the story should've ended after Aizen Arc. The other arcs were too pushy and offer no excitement. It's always fighting stronger enemies, grow stronger and prevail.

Until now, we dont even know what Ichigo wants in his life, unlike Naruto (become Hokage) or Luffy (King of Pirates).

Kira20

Gläubiger
they shouldve ended it after they defeat aizen
Couldn't agree more on this. Read Bleach because of the anticipation of how they're going to deal with Aizen and the fights with the Espadas was quite thrilling to read where quite a few of my favorite characters killed. For the overall ending, wasn't quite satisfied really with how it all turns out and no matter how it ends, the part where Aizen was defeated is Bleach's ending to me. But I admit that I do enjoy the Fullbringer arc but its just that

Falvern2345

Gläubiger
Still salty about the ending :( It was so abrupt... So many Bankais haven't been revealed [Aizen, Yoruichi, Ichigo's Dad, Ukitake, etc...] I thought it still has about a year more.
I guess WSJ are ax-ing those manga that don't perform that well anymore [Toriko, Gintama. They're both ending soon so I'm just speculating]

Expanding Flan

Gläubiger
I hated the last fight. It went from making no sense to simply ending thanks to some bull. I also feel like Ichigo lost a lot of personality during the last part of the manga.

Falvern2345

Gläubiger
Even Ichigo's true bankai power never got a chance to be revealed, Bach's an ass. So many plot points are yet to be explored. What a waste of an ending, poorly executed unlike Naruto IMO.

Amaducias

Gläubiger
Considering what we got, I wished they let him stop when he wanted. (Which was right after Rukia's rescua if i'm not mistaken). Most of the story afterwards was garbage anyways.

PoiuyZ

Novize
Tite and the Jump missed a great story but it happens with all the manga of long duration.

From the end itself, the best appearance of Aizen proving to be the best character. The rest very predictable.

Ichigo himself as a character isnt a very good one imo. After the shinigami arc, it doesnt feel like the story focuses on him anymore but on who's fighting at the moment

Oben