[Sammelthread] For those who like Type.90

ccmm

Scriptor
New type.90 !

I found some more old drawings from Type.90, so I re-uploaded my "old stuff" folder, here is the new link :

EDIT : moved to first post.

Enjoy !

And here is the teaser of a fresh new work from Type.90, Petite empire 2011 Winter I guess. Hope it will show up soon.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

ccmm

Scriptor
An appetizer...

You're welcome mmlg ! Thanks for saying.

And now, waiting for some news from Type.90, here is "Power Play !" finally complete and in tank version from the great Yamatogawa (and thanks to YQII) :

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
Enjoy !

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

ccmm

Scriptor
Re-up for whom is missing earlier works

Since multiupload seems good as dead, I'm reuploading all content and editing this thread to move it to the first post. First added, Shoujo Jiru (Juice of girl)+ Tsuyudaku Kajitsu and Nikuyoku Gangu+ Himitsu No Anazono. So, nothing new if you've been following this thread...

Enjoy !

I have chosen the hosts I'm uploading to through mirrorcreator quite randomly, so if you want me to upload to other hosts supported by mirrcr, just ask ;-).

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

ccmm

Scriptor
Still reuploading

Angel Drop and Maid in Teacher added.

Enjoy !

-----[ Doppelpost hinzugefügt ] -----

Blood lunch and Learning School added.

Enjoy !

One More and Oh Miss Nanase added. The partial news is that Oh Miss Nanase is now available in a fully decensored version.

Enjoy !

ccmm

Scriptor
Still reuploading

Calendars (2005 & 2009) and Empire series (3, 4, 5, 6) added.
I added my Old stuff folder too, it contains small news : something like 3 or 4 more old images I had not already and some recent illustrations found around the web.

Enjoy !

Catnip Panic added (including the new images freshly released in the tank and the bonus chapter from last year - still not translated though).

Enjoy !

Empire Hardcore series added.

Enjoy !

Petit Empire series added.

Enjoy !

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

ccmm

Scriptor
Still reuploading

Inketsu (In Ana) Madam added. Still don't know if this is a short story or if there will be other chapters someday...

JK Madam added. This work is in progress (in comic Milf) and 7th chapter should show up shortly.

Tonari no Shinryakusha added. This work is in progress too (in comic Megastore) and 3rd chapter should show up soon too.

Enjoy !

ccmm

Scriptor
New type.90 !

Two more chapters for Tonari no Shinryakusha from Comic Megastore 2012-03 & 05 :

EDIT : see first post for the full tank renamed Otonarisan wa Alien.

Enjoy !

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

ccmm

Scriptor
New type.90 !

Here is Empire Hard Core 2012 Spring :

EDIT : see first post in the Empire Hardcore folder.

Enjoy !

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

ccmm

Scriptor
New type.90 !

Here is ch.8 of JK Madam from comic Milf vol.6 (thanks to Tenchi20 and Grey Fox) :

EDIT : see first post for full tank

Enjoy !

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

ccmm

Scriptor
New type.90 !

Petit Empire 2011 Osaka :

Petit Empire 2010 Autumn :

EDIT : both available in the Petit Empire series in the first post.

Enjoy !

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

ccmm

Scriptor
New type.90 !

Sadly, this is not real news, but we have a new translation, so, here is the english version of Empire Hardcore 2009 Summer :

EDIT : available in the Empire Hardcore series in the first post.

Enjoy !

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

ccmm

Scriptor
New type.90 !

Here is the first chapter (from comic Milf vol.7) of "Ayakashi Yakata no Miko" probably new Hentai by Type.90. This is brought to you, once again, thanks to the great work of the Hentai Knight Tenchi20 commissioned by Grey Fox.

dl :
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
Enjoy !

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben