How good is your English?

How good is your English?

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

Hafini

Gläubiger
Well, I am studying English language as my major in college so I think I am alright. I don't know any German though.

I understand what I read but it is hard for me to convey what i want to say in english, pretty much because english isnt my mother language.

whee

Novize
Well, I was born in the US, so my English better be good! I understand two or three other languages, but I can't speak/read/write them well, if at all.

ppp82p

Novize
English is not my native language, but I can speak it "okay", I guess.
I'm studying (school), reading (mostly manga and novels), listening to it (mostly youtubers :P) since years so I can understand it very well.

wer09

Novize
not good enough, reading is kind of ok, but not for speaking and listening sometimes I can understand what people are saying, but it's getting difficult if they talk quick and using some rare used words.

KatorzeLe

Gläubiger
The problem with English is that there are many silent sounds and exceptions to rules that it is a really difficult language to learn. The only way I learnt was to live in the country. But yeah, it took a really long time to learn

Sometime I fuck up my grammer in english but I do that as well in german so I guess my english is good enough so that people can understand me.

Hagane_

Gläubiger
Reading, writing and listening 8/10, only problem are some accents and some words almost no one ever uses. Speaking is difficult as I never speak english.

Suin238

Gläubiger
I'm a native speaker. I'm not English major good, but judging by what I read on the internet, I'm pretty damn good.

Oben