[Frage] One Piece Film: Strong World

jonnymanga

Novize
Sorry for the german...
I used the search engine to find this thread and didn´t check the location on the Board.:hot:
I thought that this is a... mhhh how do I put it... an international thread ^^
Sorry again for the german I edit the posts and add a english version of my text :)

Topic:
I can´t wait!!!
Here on the board exist a german sub version but it´s google translated...-.-
I want to see this Movie right now either with a german or a english translation... the important thing is that the damn sub not sound like someone begun to learn japanese last week and thinks now he is the king of the subber!!!:nonono:

Ps:Sry for my bad english:hot:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Mitsunari

Kokutou no Kyou-Ou
Is that here a german selection, or a english selection?
The most of user talking in german here, but it can't be, it's a english selection, therefore, please, talk in english!

Zero

Chief 0perating 0fficer
Teammitglied
Admin
the movie aired 12.12.09 in japan.
The first real sub-groups will wait for the DVD or BlueRay bevore they begin to sub it.

so u had to wait for the release.

u could perhabs try searching it at Youtube.
But any sub-group that makes this only a little bit profesional will wait for the dvd to get a good raw.
selfquote ftw!

This is a fact.
so you won't find that much translation with a good quality.
if i remember right there is a raw somewhere available in this forum.
This raw has an acceptable quality.
But the subs at this time aren't that good. - se my quote

jonnymanga

Novize
I found a eng sub that was a acceptable...
The SubGroup is named INP and they did a passable job.
So I think at least...
I can´t say it was a good translation because i don´t speak japanese
but I found it comprehensible.

jonnymanga

Novize
Yeah... but this softsub didn't work with my vlc so i didn't use this sub
and I got myself the hardsubversion.

This is no upload from me so no reupps or help for this contend...
Hotfile

CrisGer

Gläubiger
I have tried over and over to like One Piece and still have failed It is just too juvenile for me to enjoy and I just cannot take the antics and the level of story it has. It may be my problem and I know many love it but it just does not work for me.

I have tried over and over to like One Piece and still have failed It is just too juvenile for me to enjoy and I just cannot take the antics and the level of story it has. It may be my problem and I know many love it but it just does not work for me.
At first, I too struggle a little to get into it, but the later arcs are a lot better. Of course, there is a lot of filler in the anime and nonsense chapters, but its the price to have an anime so up to date with the manga. For me, the series started at the Water 7 Arc, then viewed some of the previous chapters (Arlong, Alabasta, Skipiea arcs) and then full steam ahead. Also, skip chapter fillers, flashbacks and the like like hell.

Oben