[English] Slave Maker 3.5

moonlightelf

Ungläubiger
Hallo Leute, hab gestern und heute auf die aktuellste Version dieses herrlichen Spiels umgestellt und kann es eig. auch spielen, egal ob swf oder flash. Nur habe ich ein kleines "Sichtproblem", mein kompletter Hintergrund, also auch die Farbe der Schaltflächen und der Statistiken ist schwarz. Wie behebe ich das??? Lesen gehört ja nun mal zum Spiel. Über eine helfende Antwort würde ich mich sehr freuen. Danke im Voraus!

Anhänge

Vega_Alpha

Scriptor
Kann ich eine eigne Sklavin erstellen und verwenden? Falls
ja, was brauche ich dafür und wie baue ich sie in das Spiel ein?

Danke im Voraus!
PS. Tipps und Hinweise erwünscht!

Vega_Alpha

Scriptor
Falls es für den Creator auch eine anleitung gibt, währe ich sehr dankbar. Ich versuche gerade die Bilder meiner
neuen sklavin einzufügen. bekomme es aber nicht hin

Kuron4

Gläubiger
Haha, I would need instructions even for starting the game. :D It took me whole hours to find out that you have to click on the picture of town to choose it. I thought there is some bug or something when only "Load" button was present. :D

By the way, does anyone know how to make the Lord to fall in love with your slave? On the wiki they claim it is possible, but even when I maxed my slave's stats to 200, was visiting him frequently (alone at the court and with slave at his home) and even lending her to him many times, no event happened. :(

Kuron4

Gläubiger
Well, it is a pity. :/ If I knew that, I wouldn't lent such precious slave to him...

I visited the lord about twenty times and lend her about twenty-five times. Since nothing have happened, I think I could say it is impossible for the others.

Bleichgesicht

Stamm User
Even if he confesses his love - if the slave is in love with YOU, she'll refuse his feelings (how they throw away the chance to be queen is a bit baffling).
Also, the count, the knight, and the bounty hunter can fall in love with your slave too. But unlike the lord, you won't get anything out of it.

Oben