[Frage] What the heck are you doing in a german hentai forum?

Eurofag

Ungläubiger
Well, what if I don't really speak German?
Seeing how this is (mainly) a German board, collecting 50 non-offtopic posts seems a bit... unlikely.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
Teammitglied
SMods
Well, what if I don't really speak German?
Seeing how this is (mainly) a German board, collecting 50 non-offtopic posts seems a bit... unlikely.
you can post in english in every thread in this forum, you do NOT need to post in german language. You should write complete sentences though, including reasons for your statements, so please don´t just mention a character or a title without telling why, and please stay away from thx spam, because if you want to thank someone please press the "gefällt mir" [like] button instead of just writing "thank you" or "thanks", because posts like these will be deleted by the staff. In case you need an explanation what a thread title or post means (because Google translate together with german sometimes is a real mess) please just contact a staff member, preferably the moderator in charge of that subforum.

https://board.world-of-hentai.to/members/

Moderators are the green ones, S-Mods the orange ones and C00Lzero is the admin in charge.

First of all: posts in english are just as welcome in this board as german posts are, so please don't hesitate to do so.
That is the second sentence in the english rules version.

https://board.world-of-hentai.to/pages/rules/ [just scroll down]

We might be Germans, Austrians or from Switzerland, so german is our native language, but that does not mean that we are not familiar with english too...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Kira20

Gläubiger
Well looky here, thanks for the heads up redrooster. Now at least for the newcomers on this forum that most probably speak English will know what they need to do

Cendol

Gläubiger
I'm studying in Germany and trying to improve my german. And since I am also a perv, why not join? They also have stuffs which you couldnt find in other sites. So it's a win win situation for me.

leonidaster

Scriptor
I found this site several years ago searching for H-games with where very hard to find on those days i uploaded my share of games and doujin also
Thanks for this forum guys :D

Amaducias

Gläubiger
Like many, I stumbled here because I wanted to find certain Fakku manga's, and while I don't post much, I'm an active lurker :D

Oben