[Frage] Which video quality you choose to watch a series? Why?

Hafini

Gläubiger
Can't really tell the difference between 720p and 1080p from my computer screen so 720p is good enough for me. Sometimes I download the 1080p version if the file size is not too ridiculously large.

gto27

Novize
I always take the best resolution possible when I watch on my tv.
After seeing that my computer is not terrible the 480p is enough.

whee

Novize
For Anime and TV shows, I generally download 720p. Mainly because, for some groups, the 720p releases first. Also, with anime at least, the difference between 720p and 1080p isn't too noticeable, due to the nature of animation in general.

pk1931

Novize
For ongoing stuff 720p. But if the series is already finished then I usually go for a 1080p bluray release.

Flakez

Novize
For animes i use 720p its enough for me there is not much difference to 1080p except the size of the file. way to much space wasted on ur hard drive

pk1931

Novize
For animes i use 720p its enough for me there is not much difference to 1080p except the size of the file. way to much space wasted on ur hard drive
I don't know; I think a lot of recent titles actually look good @1080p . Although I understand it might not look that way for everyone especially if you are watching in a relatively smaller display.

Flakez

Novize
well maybe Animes with good special effects like Fate-series i would watch rather in 1080p but for slice of life animes its not worth it

Oben