Your favorite Anime and Manga?(^o^)

BlackNanashi

Ungläubiger
i have to many favorite animes and mangas >_<
but animes that i always keep watching are, Elfen Lied, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu
Clannad, Code Geass R2, and many more, i just forgot their names T_T
i am very ashamed that i never remember the names

as for mangas, there is love hina, i still like to read this manga
claymore, Übel Blatt

Tarsul

Novize
my favorite manga was dragonball back then, hunter x hunter captured first place after that but nothing else got me hooked so much.

Unlike anime-wise, there I really enjoyed and would say Slam Dunk (which of course is based upon the great manga..), Hajime no Ippo and Kaiji are my favorites - at least as far as I remember but what I dont remember cant be my favorite, now can it?^^

kace

Otakuholic
Otaku Veteran
well at the moment I prefer detectiv conan 'cause I like the story . But I think I cant really say this is the manga which i like or this or the other ones. So I have the sam problem withe the animes I cant say which are my favourite.Thats it

P.S I know my english is bad^^

mfg no.believe

D!man

Scriptor
The animes i prefer are Bleach, Naruto Shippuuden and also One Piece. Sorry for the mainstream answer but they have the best story and are very exciting, but the filler are shit.

Since one year i read the manga from Naruto Shippudden and i can say that it's a good story with actions nobody would ever imagine.
Best manga is for me GANTZ because i like the actions and the story (in the manga) is awesome.

Claymore, Ikkitousen, Vampire Knight, FullMetal Alchemist are good series but they are after a few episode over. At the moment i'm attending the new seasons.

Vieb

Gläubiger
My favorite Manga is Gantz, maybe because it is the only one I am reading. ^^
But Berserker is not bad too.

Oben