[Japanese] Training Quest Deluxe

swoopie

Gläubiger
Weird... I played this game in WinXP on my other laptop till it fried. Now after about 1 year as I want to continue playing (made a backup) the game doesn't work.
Have Win7, tried Shockwave Player, have JP region settings, tried applocale all kinds of other stuff, compatibility settings, latest directx and the game still doesn't do anything else then showing the loading screen (with the wait clock in the corner).

I even downloaded and extracted it again to see if that helps. Still nothing.

simbrothel

Ordensbruder
@swoopie: maybe problems with the hardware???
Please make a hardwarecheck with some tool if everything is ok and look into your task-manager if the game had opened more than one time (maybe you had clicked too many times on the icon), that can interupt the game.
sry, my english is bad, i know^^

Itachi61

Scriptor
How long did you wait in that screen?
I don't know why but my computer needs around 5 minutes to load the game xD...
I'm starting it with Applocale of course.
So maybe just wait a while longer?
Specs:
Win 7 32 Bit
Gefocre GTX 460
4 GB Ram
AMD Dualcore 2x3000

swoopie

Gläubiger
How long did you wait in that screen?
I don't know why but my computer needs around 5 minutes to load the game xD...
I'm starting it with Applocale of course.
So maybe just wait a while longer?
Specs:
Win 7 32 Bit
Gefocre GTX 460
4 GB Ram
AMD Dualcore 2x3000
Huh o.O now it's working... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! :wakuwaku: :imc: :onegai: ... normally when I was waiting 5min a status window was popping up saying something about the director (possible Shockwave problem?) and yes or cancel button, pushing yes would only result in the same message popping up again, cancel closing the game.

Anyway seems like the problem cured itself mysteriously... I can run it normally (I'm usually running the laptop permanently on JP region settings).

:happy: now I can play with my harem of monster girls again lol...

Oben