[Diskussion] thoughs on "weird" types of hentai

balrod

Gläubiger
Maybe it is because I did read it when there were not available many mangas like that. But.... the baby?
yea, its gruesome and all, i had readed entirely i couldnt find anything that really made me "ewww" hard enough to get surprised (even tho i get dizzy in real life when i see blood, even in small quantities XD)

on the other hand, sadly all this guys works i have checked are either guro, dismebered girls, etc etc. his drawing style is pretty good

Kira20

Gläubiger
yea, its gruesome and all, i had readed entirely i couldnt find anything that really made me "ewww" hard enough to get surprised (even tho i get dizzy in real life when i see blood, even in small quantities XD)

on the other hand, sadly all this guys works i have checked are either guro, dismebered girls, etc etc. his drawing style is pretty good
I find it a bit sad to see that such genre like guro, scat and others do really have good style of drawing in them sometimes. Tried a few times to just read because of the art; ignoring the genre but I just couldn't get the same feeling as reading other normal and common genres.

balrod

Gläubiger
I find it a bit sad to see that such genre like guro, scat and others do really have good style of drawing in them sometimes. Tried a few times to just read because of the art; ignoring the genre but I just couldn't get the same feeling as reading other normal and common genres.
i know that feel mate v.v

syobon_action2

Gläubiger
I'm pretty sure most people dabbled into the weird side of hentai atleast once in their lives. Cant really stop the curiousity sometimes, and hey you might even pick up a new fetish along the way.

Kira20

Gläubiger
I'm pretty sure most people dabbled into the weird side of hentai atleast once in their lives. Cant really stop the curiousity sometimes, and hey you might even pick up a new fetish along the way.
Oh you couldn't be more right with it. I fear I myself may have caught interest in some of these 'weird side of hentai' thing.

vergotear

Novize
Well growing up in the 90's with tentacle hentai, I don't find it weird for the victims to explode sometimes. But you could say my limit is a few frames or seconds of guro, anything more than that turns me off. I don't find the other fetishes weird either: bestiality, incest, etc. The one I can't get into are most futanaris and amputees.

Clown ReeD

Gläubiger
There is REALLY weird shit out there, let me tell you. I read a hentai once, that made me feel honestly bad for having seen it, it was just that fucked up. It was a "Devil is a Part Timer" hentai. Not going to go into specifics, since that stuff is not meant to be described on public forums, but HOLY DAMN.
That aside, the most disturbing thing, other the the aforementioned, is yaoi :D (Female hentai reader gonna be triggered? Maybe?^^)

Falvern2345

Gläubiger
Not into most "weird" types [e.g. Guro, Scat, Furries] of H. The weirdest type/tag/genre [it's "weird" for me] of H I check out is NTR.

voaij

Ungläubiger
Don't really get why some people get weirded out with others' hentai fetishes.

Personally I feel anything goes until it looks too real (i.e., getting into the uncanny valley territory).

eckko

Novize
Don't really get why some people get weirded out with others' hentai fetishes.
It's probably because they usually involve things that most people would be weirded out by. I mean most people to be random people who would come across this through people like you or simply by accident. These fetishes appeal to you because you feel a connection to them, and these other people who are weirded out by you don't have that connection, and they're shocked at yours.

Look at scat fetishes. Let's be real, poop stinks. When a guy wants to poop in your toilet, most people would not ask to watch the guy poop, nor would they then ask to get a nice whiff of that dank fecal stench. I wouldn't even expect actual scat fetishists to indulge in stuff like that, since it's a fetish. You can be aroused by the concept, but disgusted by the reality. I think many lolicons enjoy the artform but are repulsed by the thought of 3D reimaginations of the scenarios.

I think the weirdest fetishes are the most shock-inducing ones. You never want to die, and you're naturally disgusted by dead people, and yet you've seen that necrophilia is a thing. Because necrophilia is just gross! That Shiranui manga those guys were talking about involved the rape of a corpse, and that's just wrong, but the romanticizing by illustration truly paints it in an idealistic form, which is exactly what it's for. Art exists separate from reality, and you shouldn't shun others for partaking in those fantasies. You wouldn't fuck a rotting corpse. Probably.

Oben