[Diskussion] thoughs on "weird" types of hentai

qaws4

Novize
The furthest I go is Futanari. There is just something with chicks with dicks that turn me on. But like eccko said, dont think the real thing would turn me on as much or at all.

NayanZ

Novize
I think that any anime hentai where the director had cut all the "plot" for more "acction" like The Pollinic Girls Attack can be se weird that you can end laughting an asking yourself; WTF was that?

I really love hentai with beautiful artwork, but occassionally you get the weird one that's really hard to finish. example: Shindol - Emergence.

Arutnev

Novize
Well, some of the weirder type on hentai I enjoy are incest and futanari. Honestly, I don't really think of them as weird.

Now, stuff like scat and guro. That shit (pun intended) is weird, and I can never get into them. I just nope right out of a doujin that has that.

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
For me, the really wierd types are the ones with so much blood and gore. Im very open minded and honstly i tried it ones.
But this is just some digusting stuff. I wont ever enjoy that. But i would be very interessted in some opnions from people
who actually lke something like that...can you tell me, why you do it ?

Tzi

Gläubiger
I kinda have a kink for weird stuff... more in the direction of characters doing pretty unusual stuff or even funny stuff.
I really dislike the splatter / gore hentai. (Btw: Am I wrong or is the community for this kind of kink growing pretty fast?)
Otherwise I'm pretty open-minded and I tolerate the other kinds of hentai (even if it's kinda disgusting to me like feces 'n stuff), but I don't watch it.

KatorzeLe

Gläubiger
Setting aside that what we think to be 'weird', what I found to be truly weird is NTR. Sure there are those messed up fetishes like guro, scat, bestiality, toddlercon, and whatnot, but I just can't wrap my head around who would want to read NTR. I know that there are a lot of good artists of hentai manga who draw NTR, but I just can't enjoy something of that topic.

totoman1

Novize
I can tolerate almost all genres except for scat and guro. I'm also not into tentacles but I can tolerate it if the art is really good.

Drostil

Gläubiger
It depends extremely hard on the artist. Since extreme fetishes are meant to give you back that feeling of inexperience and surreality you have when you get aroused for the first couple of times. Like, when you are child and experience Lust for the first time your thoughts, even if you know what´s going on is: "what the hell is this? And why do i like it so much? I want do dig deeper into this feeling". That´s what extreme fetishes are for me, if the art style is good in itself it will be arousing if you like it or not. That´s how you get into fetishes isn´t it? It´s for me at least, i like stuff nowadays i couldn´t imagine years ago just because one artist drew it in such a way that i couldn´t possibly be a downer. My problem with the extremely weird stuff like guro or scat is that 90% of art in that category is just.. shitty drawn and totally over the top. If you want to introduce such a fetish to an audience you gotta convince them step by step, page for page to hook them. If you just go "well, page 2? THE GURL IS AXPLOADING LULZ!" it feels to me the author rather drew it for himself then the reader.

To answer the question blundly,
No-go for me: scat, hard guro, bitter rape (the girl is not enyoing it at all or doesn´t succumb to it in the end), Netorare C (pretty much bitter rape, the girls never enjoys it)
Hard stuff i enjoy: Body Mods, Ryona, vore, soft guro (i dunno how to explain it)
Stuff where i go NUTS: Impregnation, Breeding, Cervix P., Netorare A/B (Girl succumbs to it in the end or wanted it from the start), Tomboys/Tomgirls

Since i red from some people here they don´t enjoy NTR, maybe i can give an explenation on my view on it. I think you only truly can enjoy this fetish if you know how to differentiate fact from fiction. For example, just because some people enjoy tentacles it doesn´t mean they want to get brutally taken by tentacles in every hole. A fetish in fictional work is, not a fantasy, it´s fiction. Just because i like it when people die in a movie because it get´s more dramatic i don´t enjoy it in real life. NTR is not about me wanting to happen that to anyone in real life, it´s because it´s forbidden fiction. It´s dirty and foremost not real. But that´s why i read books and watch movies, because sometimes you need to escape the real world and dip into something dark and forbidden, something you 'DON`T' want to be the real world. It´s stimulating and disturbing at the same time, it´s the whole "what is this and why do i enjoy it so much?"-feeling you can´t experience anymore. Like marmelade and peanutbutter on a sandwich.

Petpunk

Gläubiger
I can't really blame any genre of hentai, but I avoid scat and explict violent rape (as in oyster works for example) like the plague.

panzain

Novize
Anything gore and vore bothers the living hell out of me. I dislike scat, but I'll deal with it depending how far they go. Stuff like tentacles and monster beastiality, I usually am indifferent. Though, every now and then, I get the strange craving for stuff like that...

In terms of NTR and cheating, I like that stuff for the immoral feeling it gives me. But that really only covers NTR types A and B. It's like Drostil said, though; it's just fantasy. It's a messed up portrait of life without actually hurting anyone.

Suin238

Gläubiger
I can't stand the violent or 'disgusting' types. I mostly skim nowadays as well so the NTR shit doesn't crush my soul. I am luckily quite good at ignoring things I don't like.

Oben