[English] [Anastasia] Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou

TingelN

God of the Lolis
Teammitglied
SMods

UPLOAD ONLY 4 WORLD OF HENTAI ! DO NOT REPOST !

[Anastasia] Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou

:info:

BESCHREIBUNG:
To counter the declining number of childbirths, government decides to activate a plan. All schools across the country will enter contests against each other. The losing school will be shut down and its students will enter the service of the winners. Thus re-igniting the spirits of the lost young generation and hopefully producing healthy couples capable of childbirth again.

The protagonist realizes that this is his chance to realize his dreams and makes a grand plan. First he "acquires" the help of the goddess of fertility, allowing his children to grow up in weeks instead of years. Then he starts leading the fight against other schools and "collecting" girls to grant him superior children on the battles to come...

Gameplay is divided into two modes;

Global mode plays like an adventure game where you talk, date and have sex with your followers. There is a minigame to make babies and also the simulation part is here as well in which you configure your troops and select which school to attack next.

Arcade mode is where you lead the contests and fighting against rival schools. Leading your hero, who doesn't have any special powers at the start and making yourself a team with the mothers and children, who actually grant bonuses to mothers and special powers to you.
SCREENSHOTS

* Text: Englisch
* Censorship: Censored
* Gametime: Mittel (10 - 30 Stunden)

* Filehoster: Uploaded
* Size: Packed 1,27GB / Unpacked: 1,81GB

Hinweis:
Um den Kopierschutz zu entfernen und damit auch die lästigen Popups im Spiel, einfach die im Anhang bereitligende Remove.bat ins Spielverzeichniss kopieren und ausführen.

:pw:
Code:
TingelN@woh

:download:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Anhänge

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

generater

Gläubiger
Thanks for the upload but I can't start it when I click on the .exe it loads for a moment but then nothing happens and when I click on the crack it crashes.

TingelN

God of the Lolis
Teammitglied
SMods
Double click "MinnaDaisukiKozukuriBanchou.exe" to start the game.
Do you use Applocal or JapSysSetting? That's necessary to play the game.

TingelN

God of the Lolis
Teammitglied
SMods
Than without a error message i can only advise... missing drivers or something?!

generater

Gläubiger
I don't think I miss any drivers, I can run everything else fine, but I will check.
I try to download it again.

Zero

Chief 0perating 0fficer
Teammitglied
Admin
hi,

Apparently you need to do a few things to get it to work. (At least for me anyway with a windows 7 home 64 bit).

1. Japanese Locale – region and language settings. Something you should do by default for every japanese VN out there.
Applocale are not working.

2. On the application/exe of the game, right click – run as admin. Should give you a popup window with a few checkboxes. It’s japanese but basically tells you that you may need to change your settings due to the error of the game. It gives you the option to choose all 3 solutions that automatically adjust the game – 1. set game on 16 bit resolution. 2. set game on windows mode. 3. i couldnt understand what it was.

Press okay brings you to another popup. For the screen size pick the second check box (not the full screen option), and pick 16 bit resolution. Confirm and the game options should change to windows mode and 16 bit resolution, which lets you run it. If you need a screenshot I can try but it’s working for me
alternatively try this: http://www.itechtalk.com/thread3591.html

my upload is nearly done x3

Aspiron

Ungläubiger
So I’m trying to play the game and every few minutes there’s a popup in Japanese with yes/no options. If I hit no the game closes, but if I hit yes the game continues but the popup still keeps happening.

Anyone know what this is and how to fix it?

Swordspirit

Dunkeldeutscher
I do not know, which version of the game TingelN offers. But this is a popup for a DRM-system and there should be a crack.exe in your folder to solve this problem.

S.

Duster

Gläubiger
I have the same error as Aspiron and the crack.exe doesn´t solve the problem.
When I start the crack.exe as admin or normal, an command window pops up for almost a second and closes itself afterwards.When I now start the game as admin or normal, the error keeps going.

TingelN

God of the Lolis
Teammitglied
SMods
Try this:

In most cases you will see an Yen sign instead of “\” Backslash without marks.
But don’t worry it doesn’t matter, just use Backslash or Yen. Important you mustn’t mistake a Backslash for a Slash and the second thing is you can’t copy and paste the text bellow.

1. push the windows button
2. type in cmd and click on it or simply push enter
3. Now you see C:”\”Users”\”YourUserName>
4. type in
cd C:”\”Users”\”YourUserName”\” [the file path your game is in]“\”MinnaDaisukiKozukuriBanchou

(example: C:”\”Users”\”ExxE”\”Downloads”\”MinnaDaisukiKozukuriBanchou)

use your Enter-button.
5. type in crack MinnaDaisukiKozukuriBanchou.exe

now you did and its working fine.
Or just drag the crack.exe over the game exe.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben