[Frage] Anyone love yuri genre?

balrod

Gläubiger
if well done, yuri is fine for me, unless it has futa included, only exception are the futabu! series and kurenai yuuji works, i find them hilarious XD

eckko

Novize
I hate when yuri is used for the sake of having yuri. If there's nothing organic behind the relationship, there's no point in adding it. It's like adding a romantic subplot to cater to your audience, as if they're monkeys that will eat up anything that even mentions those buzzwords.

Falvern2345

Gläubiger
I find Yuri interesting [since most H out there are Straight] and I definitely prefer it over Yaoi :P But I think I like seeing Shoujo-Ai more than all-out-yuri in non-R18 manga [e.g. Tamen de Gushi]

panzain

Novize
I used to really like it back then, but now it's just kind of ok for me. Like, I'll watch/read it, but it's not top priority anymore.

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Nah, Yuri is nothing im interessted in. I one of the mosst "boring" genre of hentai, in my opinion.
Maybe there things that are actually interessting but not the usual.

neoasherz

Novize
I don't mind yuri but I don't often go out of my way to read it, really. There is once exception, though and it's the weird hobby series by comaku. The story and setting are realistic enough but still somewhat ridiculous so I do go back to read this at least.

Arutnev

Novize
Not really, but that's because it's so softcore. It's like 70% of some crappy story, followed them touching hands, some offscreen sex, and then the end. There are some kinkier yuri works that I've enjoyed, though.

Hafini

Gläubiger
I think most of the time I read Yuri is when the art and characters design are cute. If the story is interesting then it is another plus.

Oben