[Diskussion] Best hentai style for you? [drawing style, not genre !]

oniz

Ungläubiger
I think hentai should be well drawned, i mean u should see all details and good movements. in my opinion bible black, Disicpline, G-Spot Express bolong to this discribtion.

C

Clickfrom

The most recent hentai that I really liked was "Midnight Sleazy Train."
Well drawn, well animated, and some funny parts as well. (I love humor, but nothing too foolish for too long like "Agga Ruter." Except maybe "Sex Demon Queen.") I am seeing clips of Daitakuji and finding that is nice too.
I also liked "Mystery of the Necromonicon" -- but I am still unsure if that is Hentai. (I do not remember many erotic scenes in that.)

D!man

Scriptor
And for me big breats are a must and so the Bible Black- and Discipline girls are the first to say.
But also Angel Blade, Angel Blade Punish, The Hills have Size 1+2 and Milk Junkies are very good. There are a lot of big breated girls and they are also very beautiful drawned.

I hate the loliconstyle. For me it isn't a girl if there aren't a nice ass and some tits. But that's only my opinion...

But i didn't know so much movies so i can#t say which is really the best and which is not.

Greetz
D!man

EDIT: I forgot the name but i think it was Itazura - The Animation which is also known as G-Spot Express i think.
There is a man whic fucks woman in the train all the time. It is well drawned and there are very much good sex-scenes.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I'll agree with Viktri, the style of the artist from Accelerando and Stringado is great, also the smooth animations of "Bible Black" and the like.

Frog

Novize
Yeah Bible Black is Top
EDIT (autom. Beitragszusammenführung) :

Yeah Bible Black is Top

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Bible Black is certainly the best animated hentai around, but I would prefer something with a little less rape, demons and torture. Can anyone suggest anything?

I do really like the most Anime/Hentai. If i had to say which Hentai style i DONT like i would say something Like Bondage Game. its a "bit" to hard i think.
I totally agree.
I am really not into all the rape and bondages.
I lie it to be kind of realistic, and strapping girls around in the air and all that.. isnt raelly me :sob:

Oben