Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

terminator2k2

Bite my shiny metal ass!!
urgesteinbanner
Cafe Junkie

カフェ・ジャンキー

Format: DVD Size: 1.1 GB Released: 2007/03/02

Masaru has no job even though he is going to graduate from a technical college soon. One and only pleasure for him is to spend his time at a cafe called "Hidamari". The cafe is owned by his childhood friend's parents and there also work his childhood friends, Nanami and Kurumi. One day, he hears his another childhood friend is coming back to his town. "I wanna meet her soon." Triggered by his word, Nanami and Kurumi start approaching him in various ways...!

:download:

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Anhänge

Ginji666

Ordenspriester
please upload this on RS
File is removed please upload it again and make it sure upload spilited files please

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Ginji666

Ordenspriester
Take as much as you can but upload them on RS.. :( sorry to ask you for RS but i cant download from Deposites as its block on my N/W more then that links are working but file is to big and im not Premium user for Megaupload and Deposites

and splits files are easy to download ....

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

terminator2k2

Bite my shiny metal ass!!
urgesteinbanner
Take as much as you can but upload them on RS.. :( sorry to ask you for RS but i cant download from Deposites as its block on my N/W more then that links are working but file is to big and im not Premium user for Megaupload and Deposites

and splits files are easy to download ....
on the Upit.to Mirror you can download with 200 KB/s ... should work and it's not really slow.. maybe a bit more than 1 hour for the download

KasierSub

Gläubiger
There seems to be a problem with the game files. I can't seem to get it to work. I have all the files that you provided and the NoDVD thing requires cafej.exe or something along those lines.

Zero

Chief 0perating 0fficer
Teammitglied
Admin
not that i'm aware of...

but you mustn't pushed this old thread with offline links...

~closed~

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben