Sprache: Japanisch
Text: Englisch
Größe: 788mb (872mb entpackt)
Filehoster: Rapidshare.com

Infolink:

http://vndb.org/v264

Downloadlink:

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Passwort:

uppedbyattix4wohboard

Anmerkungen
*Die BGI.exe kann von Antivierenprogrammen als gefährdet gemeldet werden da die Datei ursprünglich dazuda ist das Spiel zu aktivieren, man kann diese einfach löschen wenn man möchte
*Einfach den Da Capo Ordner in ein belibiges Verzeichnis kopieren und dann ganz normal über die .exe starten)​

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

djcorpselicker

Ordenspriester
I haven't tried this one yet myself. Since you probably have i have to ask how they did with the translation?
released by the same peeps. mangagamer

Attix

Gläubiger
Well mangagamer delayed D.C. two times because of the previous mistakes they made.
So i can say from my own experience with this title that the translation is well-made

djcorpselicker

Ordenspriester
Good to know, i'll grab it.
I know i uploaded Tasty Shafts (what a title) that mangagamer translated but i'm not sure if i posted it here or not. If i didn't and you want it lemme know and i'll post it if you haven't already got it.

Gainex

Gläubiger
Can you up-load it here if you for it time have?
I did not see it so far and would play it gladly times.

Attix

Gläubiger
Well i wouldn't mind if i have to upload it somewhere else besides Rapidshare but i cant really tell where do you want me to upload the files. But i also wouldn't mind if djcorpselicker upload it too on this Topic

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

TheBigBadFox

Ordenspriester
If Attix wants it i'll post it. You've been here a year and uploaded nothing. ¬_¬
If it were that easy for everyone to get translated Visual Novels, this section of the Forum would be useless.
It makes no sense to upload these Games again after downloading them since they don't disappear immediatly. The only thing we could do, is share the Links we found or upload something, that is no longer available.

(I hope I made no major grammar mistakes :kukukuh:)

djcorpselicker

Ordenspriester
If it were that easy for everyone to get translated Visual Novels, this section of the Forum would be useless.
It makes no sense to upload these Games again after downloading them since they don't disappear immediatly. The only thing we could do, is share the Links we found or upload something, that is no longer available.

(I hope I made no major grammar mistakes :kukukuh:)
No grammar mistakes but i have no idea what you're blabbing about.
When i say "upload something" I mean anything. Contribute to the board in some way. The net is vast and there plenty of stuff available elsewhere that hasn't been posted here.
Anyway, game is posted in this section now.

TheBigBadFox

Ordenspriester
Ein klasse Spiel, aber der Storyverlauf hat mich reichlich verwirrt. Mir war nicht aufgefallen, dass ich irgendwelche wichtigen Entscheidungen getroffen hab und auch sonst tendierte ich mehr zu Nemu. Aber offenbar hat es mich auf eine ganz andere Route geführt und ich habe keine Ahnung, wieso.

Fazit:
Ohne Walkthrough wird das Spiel wahrscheinlich jedesmal eine Überraschung *g*.

djcorpselicker

Ordenspriester
Ein klasse Spiel, aber der Storyverlauf hat mich reichlich verwirrt. Mir war nicht aufgefallen, dass ich irgendwelche wichtigen Entscheidungen getroffen hab und auch sonst tendierte ich mehr zu Nemu. Aber offenbar hat es mich auf eine ganz andere Route geführt und ich habe keine Ahnung, wieso.

Fazit:
Ohne Walkthrough wird das Spiel wahrscheinlich jedesmal eine Überraschung *g*.
walkthrough: http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/582196/55437

mtlom

Novize
da es sich um ne offizielle übersetzung handelt (also keine fan-translation) wirds wohl unzensiert sein, jedoch wenn ich mich richtig erinner hält sich die menge an "zensierbaren" szenen stark in grenzen

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben