Country

Halibay

Novize
Born in the US, moved around a lot as a kid because my dad was in the military, once I turned 18 I joined the military and have been on the move ever since, right now I'm back in the USA on medical leave after getting shot over in Iraq.

Hmm.... :huh:

Well, the story starts back in Ireland and Scotland. Where once upon a time the two people met, bred, and popped out a litter. Said litter moved to the States some time ago, around the 1920's I believe. Coming foreward in time, a family from France hitched a ride to New Orleans. The two stories stay seperate from there for a time. So we go to the otherside of the lineage and we have a home grown, grassroots family in Kentucky. They mix with the Cherokee indians, the litter moves north to Ohio through Pennsylvania. The Irish/Scottish litter has by now intermixed with the French family, they conjoin, moved up north, interbreed with Sioux indian, then that litter comes to Ohio.

Now, we have two groups. The family from Kentucky has a long Irish heritage aswell. So, when the two groups meet, a man from the irish/french/scottish/sioux side breeds with the cherokee/irish side female. This coupling produces myself.

A hybrid who can put away the beer, like champagne and win, but cannot hold his liquor that was born and raised in the States.

(Rumor has it though, someone slept with a Jew. Though such claims have yet to be proven. So until evidence arises, the mutt heritage is as stated.)

labov

Ordensbruder
hailin' from rhaetia, then moved east, now living in a capital city on a river of the same name. seeing how my fiancée's from france, we'll probably be spawnin' mutts like Chaos Bunny here, if we should ever happen to have kids (heaven forbid!).

Carver

Gläubiger
i was born in west virginia but now i live in germany near berlin.i moved here becouse of my brother.he lives in germany and my wife thought that it might be a good idea to move here too(she didnt like virginia much).so im stuck here with my family now.could have been worse^^its not that bad after all.at first i just thought of nazis and i was kinda scared but lucky for me the germans are all alright.^^

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben