[English] [Dieselmine] Violated Hero III -My Too Sensitive Cock-

TingelN

God of the Lolis
Teammitglied
SMods

UPLOAD ONLY 4 WORLD OF HENTAI ! DO NOT REPOST !

[Dieselmine] Violated Hero III -My Too Sensitive Cock-
Okasare Yuusha III ~Yuusha na no ni, Binkan Sugiru Boku no Ochinchin...~
犯され勇者Ⅲ~勇者なのに、ビンカンすぎるボクのおちんちん…~

:info:

BESCHREIBUNG:
The Empress suddenly assigned you to put down the strong monster, Kyubi (fox of the nine tails). Being a fresh exorcist, you tries hard to meet the expectation; however, dreadful yet sensual monster girls take advantage of your lack of experience and assault you sexually without a break! Can you defeat the powerful monsters to save the world? Or your mission fails and you go to the heaven in ecstasy?
SCREENSHOTS

* Text: Englisch
* Censorship: Censored
* Gametime: Kurz (2 - 10 Stunden)

* Filehoster: Uploaded
* Size: Packed 1,69GB / Unpacked: 1,95GB

:pw:
Passwort:
TingelN@woh

:download:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

TingelN

God of the Lolis
Teammitglied
SMods
Das ist eine Readme ("VH3 English Readme.txt") mit dabei, wo alles wichtige drin steht.

Easy Installation:
1. Copy all files in the archive into your Violated Hero III directory.
2. Run the English patch install.bat batch file and wait for it to finish. If you're using a weird operating system, you might not have xcopy and will have to manually copy the files from the English/ directory. You should be fine on XP/Vista/7 though. I don't know about Windows 8.

Manual Installation:
1. Copy all files in the archive into your Violated Hero directory.
2. Open a command prompt and run "kikiriki.exe -i data.xp3 -o data" This will extract and decrypt the game files. If you have problems with the decryption, try adding "-e VH3_game_executable.exe" to your arguments.
3. Rename or delete data.xp3 to prevent conflicts with the extracted files.
4. Copy everything from the English directory into the data directory, overwriting all files.

Akeno

Ordenspriester
Wenn man nach den 4 Teil schon fragt nerv ich auch mal ein bisschen weiß einer schon was von einem 5 Teil? :P

mfg Killergurke21

Little Ronin

Ordenspriester
Was ist zu tun um die letzten CGs freizuschalten - komme nur auf 75% und finde z.B. die bei den Vorschaubildern gezeigte Kumoona nicht...

fallout3

Gläubiger
Was ist zu tun um die letzten CGs freizuschalten - komme nur auf 75% und finde z.B. die bei den Vorschaubildern gezeigte Kumoona nicht...
Es gibt ja einen Kampf relativ am anfang gegen die Fuchsfrau den man automatisch verliert.
In diesem Kampf musst du glaub mindest 300 schaden an ihr verursachst und dann schaltest verschiedene Endings mit unterschiedlichen CGs frei.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben