Digimon Hentai movie

Frangnbouwer

Lemon Writer
VIP
I think because the section was still empty till now and so he thought he posts something in here, so that our international guests have something to read and perhaps someone replies to this offer.

P.S. When the words are missing *lalalalala* (you should sing this)

P.P.S. Sorry couldn´t resist to post this ...

Frangnbouwer

Lemon Writer
VIP
@Genso: No, because ACDSee doesn´t support Flash ...

@Kam: Depends on the version of your browser and if the required plug-in is installed ...

No one "extragermanian" out there??? *lol*

Olobaid

Ordensbruder
Since you are talking about not really important things that someone perhaps would like to know of it just was important (goddamn, come to the point ^^), there wouldnt`t be crap put there like this post, by which i only want to show the some of you that not everything is neccessary, just as the lines you are reading at the moment. Thank you for reading (even if this is the biggest collection of crap you ever read)

ps: am i right, if i suspect that nearly every post has a german editor ? ?(

greetz
olo

Entil_Zar

Ordenspriester
A nice lil' clip, a real scribblekid. But the '#1' means to me there must be more...if you have them it would be very glad of you to post them too.

mrxymrxy

Gläubiger
Is scribblekid an artist or not? I search already long for further special.

How did you come on the clip?

Chance?

thank for the clip : D

Demo

VIP
VIP
@ Nightdemon

The Windows Media Player and the RealMedia Player can´t play flash movies, try k++ and search for macromedia flash 5 or sth else (ca 50 MB) with this you can make your own flashes and you can play flashmovies ^^

rob

c'tulhu, a sukebe
VIP
no, just type the path of the file in your browser -
at least the internet explorer is capable of playing flash

Hazard

Perversling
What's that? English speak in an german Forum?

I don't get it! :P

Ji Mallbüddels hiär kunnt mij moll un meen knackijd Moars kleijn.

PS: Hm, meine Englisch-Kenntnisse beschränken sich auf meinen Erfahrungen aus dem letzten Schulunterricht und auf Cartoon-Network. :D
Fals was nicht korrekt sein sollte - bin für jeden Verbesserungsvorschlag offen. *g*

Oben