[Biete] DynaMarisa 3D

Tanoshii

Who cares?
UPLOAD ONLY 4 WORLD OF HENTAI ! DO NOT REPOST !

TITLE: DynaMarisa 3D

COVER:

:info:

STORY:
If you love action adventure game with girl carrying big guns, maybe this will be your choice of game. DynaMarisa let’s you control a chibi Marisa Kirisame and you can select a weapon of your choice to defeat the enemies with. There are 5 difficulties in playing this game and I think the hardest one is Nightmare (or is it lunatic?). I think this game is a parody of Earth Defense Force 2017 since Marisa uses bazooka for killing her enemies.
Unfortunately, I can’t find an English patch for this game so if anybody has the link to the English patch, please let me know. However, this game probably doesn’t need to much understanding on Japanese because your main objective is to defeat the enemy that is in your way.
Be careful on playing this game since this game is a RAM eater. It makes your computer hot so I suggest playing it using a good PC (I don’t know about laptop since I don’t have them). So have fun playing this game and if you like it, don’t forget to support the creator by buying the game!

* Download Größe: 230 MB
* Sprache: Japanisch
* Release: August 17 2008
* Genre: Third Person Shooter
* Space: Rapidshare, MediaFire
* Min. System Requirements & Info:
Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Vista
DirectX9.0c or above
CPU : Intel Core2Duo 2.4GHz
RAM : 2 GB or above
Video card : VRAM512Mb

:pw:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

:download:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Feedback und Kommentare sind erwünscht!
Bitte eine PM an mich falls etwas down ist!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Tanoshii

Who cares?
Da Megaupload nun offline ist und damit verbunden auch dieser Upload, habe ich die Parts auf Rapidshare neu hochgeladen.
Sie sind mit denen von Megaupload kompatibel.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben