Elana Champion of Lust - Chapter 3 1.9 Alpha
Date: 12.07.2020

Version: Chapter 3 1.9 Alpha
Language: English
Censored: No
Size: 228Mb (packed)
Filehoster: GDrive
Creator: Elana Champion of Lust

lana Champion of Lustis a game where you will have to bring back the natural order to an island where the people have lost and forgotten all about lust and passions.
You will control Elana, a fairy who has found the energy of lust and passion that was once removed from the people..

Your goal on this game is level Elana up by means of physical and magical actions, which will make her stronger. In turn she will evolve in order to turn all people of the island into lustful beings.
We are planning to add hundreds of events, lots of them animated, so the player can spend hours and hours playing, finding new situations and possibilities.

Screenshots

Passwort:
itz_Sagiri_WoH

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Game and Link updated ! Game is now on Version 0.95

Patch Notes:

• Removed the skip buttons on the actions and fixed the bug that made the game run slower.
  • Added "use" area on the inventory. To use items you'll have to drag the items there but right now you can only use the notebook.
  • Changed notebook icon.
  • If you look the notebook inside an area now you can see all pages of the areas.
  • Fixed sound during night which ignored the volume level.
  • Fixed a minor bud that made copies of the inventory and could slow the game.
  • Fixed bug that make the singular characters not load when you loaded the game.
  • Rala's shop recoded (a couple of things here and in the inventory will still need some work. Some slots could appear blocked and you can't drag items there).

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Game and Link updated ! Game is now on Version 0.97

Patch Notes:

Mostly the same version, but with a couple of fixes

Debug Codes
To enter the debug codes now you'll have to press the key "Enter" and an input text box will apear. Once the code is typed press enter again to activate it.
· Type "kgsupernatural" and all actions will always succeed.
· Type "kgopensesame" to get access to the gallery.
· Type "kgtalented" to get a full bar of expireince.
· Type “kgfriends” to always see singular characters (after you have 20% of influence in the area)
· Type "kgmakeitrain" to get 999 coins.
· Type "kgkillthemall" To kill all enemys with one hit.
· Type "kgreset" To remove debug codes (things like the skills purchased will remain activated).

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Game and Link updated ! Game is now on Version Chapter 3 1.9 Alpha

Hoster changed to GDrive since, atleast for me, its much more reliable.

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Weird for me its does.
Its leads me to a file called ECOLCH3.rar

Sorry, I have no idea how to fix this, since only you seem to have the problem.

Tylen

Ungläubiger
So yeah, I also get the folder with the cross dresser... did you check if you uploaded the zip with the correct contents Sagiri-chan? Not just the name, but what's inside. Since as we all know appearance doesn't matter, that which is inside, does. :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben