[Biete] ElePaper Action

Tanoshii

Who cares?
UPLOAD ONLY 4 WORLD OF HENTAI ! DO NOT REPOST !

TITLE: ElePaper Action

COVER:

:info:

STORY:
Remember the anime Read or Die? Well, this is a side action adventure game featuring the characters from ROD. For you who aren’t familiar with ROD, it is a story about three sisters who can manipulate papers. I’m not going to bore you about the story plot for now but so far the anime has the TV version which features the three sisters and the OAV version featuring Yomiko Readman (another paper manipulator).
And in this game, you get to control those characters: the three sisters and Yomiko Readman. This game is a type of street brawl action adventure game which is similar to that Bare Knuckle (Good classic game). I personally love to use Yomiko Readman just because I love her in her action in the OAV version.
One more wondering notice is that in this game, there is an enemy which resembles Mechazawa or is actually Mechazawa from Cromartie Highschool. A hilarious cameo I should say.

* Download Größe: 286 MB
* Sprache: Japanisch
* Release: 2005
* Genre: 2.5D action game
* Space: Rapidshare, MediaFire
* Min. System Requirements & Info:
Windows 98/Me/2000/XP(Direct X8)
Cpu :Pentium 4 1Ghz
VGA :Direct 3D, 640x480 
VRAM : 32 MB
Ram:128 MB

:pw:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

:download:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Feedback und Kommentare sind erwünscht!
Bitte eine PM an mich falls etwas down ist!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Tanoshii

Who cares?
Da Megaupload nun offline ist und damit verbunden auch dieser Upload, habe ich die Parts auf Rapidshare neu hochgeladen.
Sie sind mit denen von Megaupload kompatibel.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben