[Biete] English adult Let's plays...interested ? =>

Krystallize

Gläubiger
Hey guys,

I hope advertising my channel in this section is alright.

I'm Krystallize, a guy from germany who's into hentai games for a long time.

I just got my new microphone which cost me around 100€ and already uploaded my introduction video with it.

Currently I'm very active if it comes to creating content.

So if you want to be up to date or just like my voice, check out my channel :)

Best regards,

Krys

Malphas

I am the end!
Otaku Veteran
Adult Let's Play?
And everything interesting will be censored, or what?
Does YouTube allow adult content?
Or did I get you wrong, and you weren't talking about actual hentai games?

Cendol

Gläubiger
I think it is fine, maybe nipple and genitals area would be censored, if you have checked his channel you'd understand.

A commentary would be hilarious. Keep it up, I'll be watching your gameplay from time to time.

Krystallize

Gläubiger
Adult Let's Play?
And everything interesting will be censored, or what?
Does YouTube allow adult content?
Or did I get you wrong, and you weren't talking about actual hentai games?
I explain it in my introduction video :)

ofc I need to censor the good stuff. but everyone gets an idea of whats going on, censorship doesnt mean to censor the whole screen at a scene but the important parts like dicks and nipples.
And if i get enough feedback to my plays, I'll upload compilations of all scenes uncommented and uncensored to another site (check my signature, there are some examples ;))

My target audiance arent people that fap to my videos while I talk but people who'd like to see some interesting games and maybe play them for themselves :>[DOUBLEPOST=1473940848][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think it is fine, maybe nipple and genitals area would be censored, if you have checked his channel you'd understand.

A commentary would be hilarious. Keep it up, I'll be watching your gameplay from time to time.
Thanks for the feedback :)

Against my expectations it's actually pretty hard to make a proper commentary, especially if im only speaking english which isn't my mother tongue.

But I'm pretty confident to get better at it, develop my characteristics and make my commentaries ways more interesting than they are now :)

I just keep going and see where i get with it =D

balrod

Gläubiger
not a fan of the "lets play hentai series", but anyways took a look a couple of your videos and they seem good enough, but you should make more emphasis in keeping your audience entertaning, maybe making videos a bit shorter and pack some jokes here and there

anyways good luck with the channel ^^

Samidare

Novize
Personally, I wouldn´t like it. If I would like to play a hentai game, I'd rather play it myself.
Anyways, good luck, I'm sure there are people out there that like this kind of videos

voaij

Ungläubiger
Just like a lot of people enjoy watching VN let's plays, I'm sure there are people into this type of content. Though you might need to put in more effort in finding/reaching that niche audience.

eckko

Novize
Yeeeah, I don't really see an audience for this kind of stuff. You'd have to carry it with your personality, since like another dude said, people would rather play H-games themselves. Especially since H-games aren't really known for their gameplay, but their erotic nature. You could probably find some actual good stuff that's youtube friendly, but like I said, you really need to be likeable.

Oben