Fate/Stay Night (English Patch included!)

megaanimefan

Gläubiger
HI guys, been some time sence i uploaded anything new so i think this is over due. anyways enjoy!

http://i39.***********/302uanb.jpg

An erotic PC adventure game by Type-Moon, Fate/Stay Night follows the adventures of Shiro Emiya, a young man brought into the life of a Magi after the death of his parents. Intending to do good in Fuyuki City, he finds himself in the middle of a secret battleground of Magi. Although based on a serious action/magic storyline, the game also operates as an erotic adventure title and does have some hardcore content.

System Requirements : Windows98/Me/2000/XP, PentiumIII 400 MHz, 256 MB of RAM, 1700 MB of HDD Space, 800 x 600 Display, CD-ROM, DirectSound and DirectX 5.0

This is a iso file so you need poweriso just unrar the files and mount the disk.

you need to install Microsoft AppLocale Utility @ http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/tools/apploc.mspx

As many of you asked i did rapidshare this time...
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
This is a big spoiler but can be very helpful

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

proto

Gläubiger
Hi

thx for the game, i really search it for a long time.

Sry, but is here somewhere a guide how to "mount a disk" or somethings? I haven't got any experience about that, and Google didn't found any introduction-sites of these.

Thx for the answers (and sry for my bad english).

Pacifica

Exarch
the archivs 14-16 arent loading correctly. It dont even let me go to rapidshare how it should be, instead of that it start a download of a small data

Pacifica

Exarch
the problem got cleared now.

but another thing: are there no voices ingame? in the patch u can install 95% voices but u need another cd of that game??

TheBigBadFox

Ordenspriester
in the patch u can install 95% voices but u need another cd of that game??
There seems to be a normal and a voiced version. You should be able to find some more information in the Mirror Moon forum. Since I got my copy of the game from somewhere else (without voices of course) I can not really tell, if this is the normal one.

Xyphon

Ungläubiger
As far as I know do you need the Game Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua to have voices in the english patch. But this is the Version, where you don't have any H-scenes. So what do you want more? Voices? or H-scenes?^^

PAtricg007

Ungläubiger
thx for game and how mount a disc? sry i dont know how to do sonething like that

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben