[Japanese] Full Metal Combat

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Lia

Don't eat the help! ツ
Otaku Veteran
das spiel ist echt krass, da find ich ja das kartenspiel noch besser als die belohnung^^
=> ist `n richtig gutes spielprinzip; kann ich sehr empfehlen

Skihor

Verwirrter Typ
Teammitglied
SMods
das spiel ist echt krass, da find ich ja das kartenspiel noch besser als die belohnung^^
=> ist `n richtig gutes spielprinzip; kann ich sehr empfehlen
und was is das spielprinzip? würd gern mehr von dem spiel erfahren, als es direkt runterzuladen =)

milkomeda

Junior-Vizepräsident
Otaku Veteran
@Öl Fisch
Hatte ich auch, stell dein System auf Japanisch um dann funktioniert es.
Naja, da war wohl jemand schneller.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Zero

Chief 0perating 0fficer
Teammitglied
Admin
nope.
das spiel gibts nicht in englisch.

und eine anleitung?
du meinst einen walkthorugh?

mehr hab ich auch nicht wirklich
I got it too work and the game itself it pretty simple I'll give a short explination of the rules and the cards (I found this out through trial and error not because I can read japanese so I might have made a mistake somewhere)

Goal: Win by having opponent at 0HP (or less)
Important Rules:
- For each card you draw you get 100 damage which pretty much translates to each card you play you should count as 100 damage too yourself.
- You play cards with action points (or ammo as it's displayed) each card cost an amount of ammo however some return ammo after their effect. You can also buy extra ammo by paying 100HP.
- You gain an action point each turn (also opponents) and they are carried over. However the opponent will be able to reduce them with cards.
- You can have a maximum of 4400 HP, there is a card that gives 1000HP however any amount above 4400 is immediatly reduced to 4400.
- You can't change your deck after starting.

Types of cards: (again I don't know their official names so I just describe them by what they do)
Ammo cards:
These increase your ammo, each has a number and you gain that much ammo and the opponent loses an equal amount (asuming they have ammo ofcourse). These cards might not seem that great at first, after all playing a card equals paying 100HP and you can just buy them directly, however dropping you opponents ammo to zero every turn is something that I advice so play a few of the low level ones (costing 0 to 1 (or 2 if you really think their good) respectively). It goes up to 6 but you really don't need level of these cards.

Attack cards:
Pretty straight forward, they each costs X amount of ammo to play and deals that times 100 in damage to your opponent.
I don't think they're really great since playing cost 100 HP the low level ones do about as much damage to you as your opponent (especially if you need to buy the ammo to play them with HP). Once again these go up to 5.

Hand destruction:
These destroy X amount of opponents cards in her hand. Effectively dealing that same amount X100 in damage when their hands get replenished at the end of your turn (so you don't make her unable to play cards in her own turn).
I personally don't play them, but if you want to I suggest using the levels 4, 5, 6 since those respectively return 1, 2 and 3 ammo.
One important warning, their is a mine card which does nothing unless destroyed by a card such as these. Dealing 700 damage to you.

Special Cards: There's a total of 9 special cards I'll give a short discription (once again I make up names for these)
Tank: Cost 2 ammo but returns 3 as well as destroying 4 cards in the opponents hand. (effectively 400 damage and 1 extra ammo)
AS: Costs 2 returns 5. Also depletes the opponents ammo. IMPORTANT!: can only be played if the opponent has at least 1 ammo (so it's impossible to play it more then once in a turn)
Danaan: Cost 2 and returns 2 and deals 400 damage.
Missile: Costs 5 and destroys all opponents cards in hand and ammo. Extra benefit: it ignores the landmine card.
Bonta-kun: Costs 5 and deals 700 damage (a lot better then the attack card that costs 5 and deals 500 damage)
Med-kit: Costs 7 and gives 1000 HP (doesn't go over 4400)
Extra-ammo: Costs nothing and gives 3 ammo nothing else.
Flashbang: Costs 10 opponent skips turn (too expensive IMO)
Landmine: Deals 700 damage if targeted by hand destruction card or tank.

And that's all I hope this helps.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben