[Biete] Full Sexyfur Siterip as 12 Aug 2010

soundsyst64

Gläubiger
Sexyfur.com complete siterip as 17 June 2010 (stories included). I had rearrange all the pictures in its individual folders to make easy for future updates.

Kindly take note that I forgot to set the file attributes and you might see some folders (especially comics) content less files. Some of it are hidden. Please select the entire folder and untick Hidden under folder properties

.:Preview - Site interface for Members:.

Click the thumbnail for full view

:furryinfo:

Hoster: Sharebee.com, automatically distributed to other file sharing sites
Size : 376MB in separate .rar file format, 12.88MB (May 2010)
Flash file : 7

:furrydownload:

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
:new: Updates as 12 Aug 2010 :new:

Updates as 08 Aug 2010

Updates as 06 Aug 2010

Updates as 11 July 2010

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Thrakhath

I NEED THAT PAIN(T)!!!
Thanks for that upload!

But i have to warn you! If you have an account on Sexyfur the chances to get banned from them is very high if you post their stuff here.

Greets from one who was banned for this -.-

Mstr f Dstrctn

SchmuseKätzchen / KnuddelOpfer
Teammitglied
SMods
@Ixiah
Das weiss man nicht so genau wer das weiter gegeben hat.
Bei einem anderen Fur der SexyFur-Material hochgeladen hat wurde bei der Begründung angeben das er Bilder bei Paws.ru hochgeladen hätte, was aber nicht der Fall war.
Keine Ahnung was da passiert ist.
Am besten man lässt die von einem Anderen auf dessen Account hochladen, damit man das z. B. nicht nachverfolgen kann.
Aber das ganze ist ein anderes Thema und ich hoffe er riskiert da keinen SexyFur-Account oder hat die auch woanders her.

Anubis Atum Black

Lord of the Underworld
Otaku Veteran
Könnte doch aber auch sein das hier auch einer von denen angemeldet ist, der hier nach solchen Inhalten sucht oder.?

Thrakhath

I NEED THAT PAIN(T)!!!
Ja das hab ich mir auch schon gedacht! Und ich bin mir ziemlich sicher das das sogar zutrifft.

thedann

Scriptor
he leute kan ich das jetzt da downloaden oder is das zu gefärlich das ich i-wie auffliege das ich es gedownt habe??

space night

Dennou Coil Fan
Otaku Veteran
@ thedann
nöö du fliegst nicht auf!
Es war der upper damit gemeint!
Wenn er selbst ein Account bei Sexyfur hat soll er aufpassen das die ihn seinen Account nicht sperren weil er ja die sachen weiter gibt was ja verboten ist!
Hat schon einige getroffen hier!
So ist das gemeint!

mastercube

Ordensbruder
Also erstmal ein dickes Danke für den Upload.
Aber ich habe das Problem das z.b. Sure Bets nicht komplett ist (also ab Seite 2 gibs im Ordner nichts mehr), ich habe auch schon verschiedene Tools wie Winrar und 7zip probiert, leide ohne Veränderung.
Ich habe jeden Part von verschiedenen Hostern, vielleicht liegt es da dran, aber das sollte eigendlich nicht sein.
Ich bitte um schnelle Hilfe.

PS: Es könnte zwar auch versteckt sein, aber das glaube ich weniger.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At first a big thx to soundsyst64, this is a nice upload.
But I have a problem, the comic "Sure Bets" isn´t complete, only the first and the second chapter is in the folder.
I have try to unpack the 3 parts and that with Winrar and also with 7zip, but the data isn´t in the folder.
Can someone help me ?
I want the comic "Sure Bets" so badly.
Please excused my bad english, I hope you can understood what I mean.

LG
mastercube

Oben