[English] Futanari / Rezubian Player Characters and some Girls for Artificial Girl 3

FutaBoy

Gläubiger
Futanari Mania and The Rezubians Den REOPEN

Yeah finally I'm done with my player characters.
This was really hard work for me and zhaul. :hot:

I add also some new player characters, like a Futanari Valkyrie or Haruhi as lesbian School Girl and some more lesbians, for the yuri fans.

I fixed the flickering penis and matched the colours of the penis and vagnina. They will no more get a bright colour, (if you go in game) in dark places or it is night.
And I found a way to make the 3D vagina visible in the blowjobs and titfuck scenes. Cause at my old futas, the vagina will soaked into the body.
I managed it, if you push the 1, 2 and 3 button on you keyboard, than the player character will completly be invinsible or only specific parts. :megane:
I repaired the distorted shiny gloss effect. Now is looks great and sexy. :happy:
I tried to make the head a bit more feminine.
I got help from zhaul (a member from HongFire) who experiment with the morpher, to make wonderfull breasts for my futas and rezubians and he made also a great round butt for them. :lovelove:
Darkhound (also a member from HongFire) helped me out, to fix the nipple meshes, cause all my player character comes with seperated nipples and you can change them like you want it. You can use every nipple textures from the girls. :wakuwaku:

Unfortunately they will be perhaps some glichtes resp. collision with the body and outfits. To fix them, this will take more time.
But I tried to fix many of this glitches, how I was able.

Please give also zhaul some reputation, cause he spend many time for morphing me the bodies.

Okay, now get then and have fun. :XD:

Note for the Mods and Admins: I used the links from HF, cause I jointed the HF Modding/Translation Club and get the permission to use their download section, to upload my stuff. That means, the links will bring you directly to my mods. :megane:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

FutaBoy

Gläubiger
I add two of my new creations, a Wolf- and Catgirl and they are so cute. :happy:
I made them with animal legs and tried also to make the face a bit like an animal, by change a bit the cheeks and nose.
I add a readme with creditlist.
They are as girl and player character available.

EDIT: I made a little improvement on the furskin. I made the crossover edges a bit smoother.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

FutaBoy

Gläubiger
Okay I add a improved version of Katt from Breath of Fire 2. :lovelove:
I made also Jessica the Lady of Air from Gormiti. :onegai:
The staff, belt and facemask was made by mooble.

FutaBoy

Gläubiger
Okay boy and girls,

I add two new futanari player character and 7 babes. :onegai:
Soul Ripper Ouka and Alien Queen as futanaris.
A minotaur girl 3 satyresses and 3 harpies as girl characters.
Have fun with them. :happy:

I work on two new babes.

FutaBoy

Gläubiger
Oh shit I saw that I deleted by mistake the girl characters Kos-Mos and T-elos.
Now I put them back, with all her costumes and I also add three new babes.
I add my Demoness and the Seraph as girl character and Kitty Katswell from the cartoon T.U.F.F. Puppy. :XD:

FutaBoy

Gläubiger
So I sorted a bit my first post, that it is not more so unclear. You have to klick on the names to download something.
I add also a new player character, the Futanari Spartan Warrior Girl and two girls, the Maenads and a new version of Felica.
I also made some corrections on 16 of my girl.
Here you can read which I corrected and what I did.
The list of corrections.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Merusuru

Gläubiger
Hm, I'm not really good with modding, and maybe I should look somewhere else for an explanation, but now where I'm here... :x
Can you explain me how you get the hair as long as f.e. the hairstyle from Kos-Mos? I'm trying to create my own Kanu Unchou, but without her "ridiculous" long hair, it wouldn't be Kanu and the longest standard hairstyle isn't long enough :/

(hope it's readable, haven't used english for a very long time xD)

Oben