Hallo allerseits!

So entdeckte ich diese Seite vor kurzem, als ich nach mehr Hentai als immer suchte. Leider verstehe ich kein Deutsch, deshalb vertraue ich auf Google Translate, und das ist wahrscheinlich der Grund, warum das für Sie wie ein verstümmeltes Durcheinander aussieht. Ich hoffe wirklich, du kannst es verstehen. Wie auch immer, ich bin 24, ich bin gerade dabei, zu versuchen, in die Universität zu gehen, damit ich objektorientierte Programmierung machen kann, und ich spiele seit fast 2 Jahrzehnten. Schön, euch alle zu treffen!

Skihor

Verwirrter Typ
Teammitglied
SMods
welcome,
it would be nice to know whats your native language is so we can decide if german or english is the better way to communicate with you :)

if you can write and understand english better there is no problem to write it in english.
the google translation is ok, we can understand it.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
Teammitglied
SMods
reading the start of the forum rules in english would have told this:

Official Forum Rules (English)

Making an account at this forum you confirm that you are at least 18 years old (or older)
First of all: posts in english are just as welcome in this board as german posts are, so please don't hesitate to do so.

I looked over the forum rules and that first part is rather surprising. Got a tad too eager when joining this forum last night so I figured I'd just blend in and it will work out. I'll just continue what I'm already doing though since I'm kinda doomed to translate either way as long as I don't know German and its saves the other person time by not translating what I'm saying if they don't understand English.

hopp

Ordenspriester
Welcome!

Where are you from? US or Canada?

Regarding the language I think you can do as you like. English should be at least understandable by most people here. Writing may be more difficult ... but with some patiance I'm pretty confident that you will get an answer sooner or later.
The translations from google are actually pretty good. Seems google made some huge steps forward since I used it last time.
However the translation is (and so are your posts) quite formal as google seems to prefer to translate "you" into "Sie" instead of "du" or "dich" - wich make sense as for normal reason you want rather be too formal than to lax when communicating with persons. It's just not really common here and sometimes it seems to mix them what leads to a strange kind of flow.
Whatever, remember that you need 10 posts to get to the good sections. Spam and posts in some areas of the board (like this one) don't count, so it could be more difficult for you as a no german speaker to get them if you have to translate the whole thread to make a useful comment. Try to check out the english part of the forum. If there is not much activity you can just try to start it youreself.

Have fun!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Welcome!

Where are you from? US or Canada?

Regarding the language I think you can do as you like. English should be at least understandable by most people here. Writing may be more difficult ... but with some patiance I'm pretty confident that you will get an answer sooner or later.
The translations from google are actually pretty good. Seems google made some huge steps forward since I used it last time.
However the translation is (and so are your posts) quite formal as google seems to prefer to translate "you" into "Sie" instead of "du" or "dich" - wich make sense as for normal reason you want rather be too formal than to lax when communicating with persons. It's just not really common here and sometimes it seems to mix them what leads to a strange kind of flow.
Whatever, remember that you need 10 posts to get to the good sections. Spam and posts in some areas of the board (like this one) don't count, so it could be more difficult for you as a no german speaker to get them if you have to translate the whole thread to make a useful comment. Try to check out the english part of the forum. If there is not much activity you can just try to start it youreself.

Have fun!
I'm from Canada. Personally I don't mind taking my time translating the forums and maybe learning a little bit of German so my posts seem a little more casual though. I'd feel kinda disrespectful to the native German speakers on here if I just went on speaking in English in every German thread I came across. Thanks for the advice though spamming isn't a wise idea according to the link redrooster posted below.

Oben