[Animated] Haramin!! ~Saimin Nakadashi Dukuri Sengen~ (Schoolgirls, Preg)

Vjuchi

VIP
VIP

Infos: Hier Klicken

This is one of these popular games where you can knock up some cute schoolgirls. I like this game and it´s humor a lot. It is very fun to play and the H-scenes are animated.

Definitly a must for every impregnation / pregnancy fan. :XD:

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
PS: Spiel ist auf Japanisch! System entsprechend umstellen.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

grockts

Gläubiger
And for those of us that do not speak german or japanesse

Hello there folks just a commentary on this game, it took a while for me to get it all but I got it up and running with deamon tools with no problems, however the walkthru was in japanesse so it gave me a bit of a problem to work thru all the possibilities, you can unlock over 90 percent just by making persistant single charcter interaction choices, the extras are on the last charcter and are a combo between the 2 brown haired sisters you are living with and a group scene with most of the charcters you get to it by selecting the girl with blue hair and a fish hair clip at the first schoolyard charcter select scene then at night at the house choose the bottom option both times, then at the next schoolyard select choose the brown haired girl, all other selection should be the yound blond except for the morning you are sick, chose the bottom option where you goto school and after the beach part choose the blue haired girl again, at the time when the festival is going if you have done this right you should meet the blue haired girl in the library and she gives you some dialogue choices, I chose the top choice each time and had 5 girls pregnant, the combo for the 2 brown haired sisters comes in the brown haired girls story line, when they are both ther I think the top choice got both of them pregnant and the bottom choice got only the main charcter pregnant. The game had a few amusing moments even though I could not understand the language, hope this helps someone and have fun :)

miamidade

Prophet
lol...thx for the advice...
however, would have been great if there was some kind of punctuation...a bit hard to read bro...

darkwolf0x

Scriptor
Quick question since I've never really downloaded a multi file game before. Do I download everything then just unzip the first file in order to get the game up and running or unzip everything? And if I just unzip the first part do I need to do anything specific to get the game to work? Oh quick thing too...does this work with Windows Vista??

grockts

Gläubiger
I just generally select all of the files at one time and unzip the stack of them together and it works for me. I am using Windows xp so I do not know about Vista.

miamidade

Prophet
well...i don't know about this particular game (not my thing) but for the most part i have no problems with getting hentai games to work on vista...there are some exceptions though...

darkwolf0x

Scriptor
Well I'm pissed off I spent all weekend downloading this game and daemon tools too and finally got it all set up and now whenever I try to get on the game it gives me some pop up and wont let me play it!! I am so pissed right now its not even remotely funny...

miamidade

Prophet
Well I'm pissed off I spent all weekend downloading this game and daemon tools too and finally got it all set up and now whenever I try to get on the game it gives me some pop up and wont let me play it!! I am so pissed right now its not even remotely funny...
did you change your system to japanese settings or use applocal?

btw...i hope you're aware that the whole game is in japanese...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

PrinzPi

Ungläubiger
hi
hm....wen ich das spiel starte kommt immer syntax error-.- hab sprachpaket installiert aba irgendwie läuft das nich:sob:.....kann mir da vllt jemand weiterhelfen??:noooo:unnnnd gibt es vllt einen translation patch dafür??

Fauk

Hardstyle or no style
Otaku Veteran
Schau mal in das Tutorial in meiner Sig das dürfte deine Frage beantworten. Und hast du nur das Sprachpaket installiert? ohne System umzustellen?

C4RN1F3X

Piraten-Wähler
VIP
Bei mir klappt es mit installiertem Crack, installiertem Sprachpaket und japanischem Unicode bei Windows XP auch nicht.

Hier die Fehlermeldung, ich kann den Text leider nicht markieren, kopieren und von Google übersetzen lassen, vielleicht kann ja sonst wer was damit anfangen.

Btw. @ PrinzPi: Es wird mit Sicherheit keinen Translation Patch geben.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

C4RN1F3X

Piraten-Wähler
VIP
Hab den Fehler bei mir auch gefunden... Wenn man das System nach Installation der Sprachdateien neu hochfährt, sollte man daran denken, dass das Image nicht mehr gemountet ist... >.<

Oben