Hello, how is everyone?

lampuiho

Ungläubiger
I made this account a while ago when I was looking for Kaze wa fuiteiru (off-vocal) by AKB48 in flac format but sadly the links are dead.
Anyway, there is a pretty good hentai wiki on here that makes it worth browsing once in a while. Not sure how I can contribute to this forum at this point but thanks for the members who have contributed resources for this place (the reason I found this forum in the first place).
I don't speak German but it seems you guys also welcome English only speakers anyway. That's very heartwarming.
My favourite hentai is probably Pirate Sara lol

Tropf

「Black † White」
Otaku Veteran

Okay. I will help you fast.

A pic for you...

Insert "pi" after "youtube" in the URL bar to download videos from YouTube in a faster way.
*ttps://www.youtubepi.com/watch?v=_y6J6o0epbs

You can save what you hear (from Soundcard) with different Programs.

Or use a free youtube online converter, it can save the Audio in flac.

*ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y6J6o0epbs

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

lampuiho

Ungläubiger
Okay. I will help you fast.
Thanks. I actually compromised for a mp3 afterwards. There are some paid Chinese sites that still have it I think. But I'd need to pay for those forums to get the code for the access to the Baidupan link. All my music is in flac but not in large quantity. So if anyone needs something not compressed and I have it, I can share them. Pretty much all of them are more than 10 years old so links to them are probably dead.

Oben