Hello, new here.

yukitatsu_shizuka

Ungläubiger
Hi, name's yukitatsu_shizuka. I'm new here. Nice to meet you all. I realized this forum was German and had a little trouble trying to navigate around the site and I posted in the wrong spot the very first time after I registered.

XD.

Fisk

Fleckenkater
Hi...
Ok attend to the rulez and use the search function..

otherwise i wish you many fun an good luck at this board

FallenAngel

known as Zeomak
Hi and welcome to the forum. Well, even if you are not that good with german the sektion titles are quite obvious. ;-) I hope you have fun. And don`t forget o use the search function ^^. Search = Suche

ferzupoYaolin

Gesperrt
Hmm an Englishman. This will be difficult to discuss here but u are welcom. I think all here can speak english if u ask something.
EDIT (autom. Beitragszusammenführung) :

Oh welcom. If u cant speak german,no matter. Every1 (i think) can speak here english.

Dre9m

Nisemono
Otaku Veteran
Yeah some of us speak japan , too.
But Doesn't matter...^^ You'r welcome :P

~sfx~

.NEET Entwickler :)
VIP
Welcome to the World of Hentai :)
I don't think its a big matter for your first post if its in the wrong section, especially if you dont speak german ^^
Have a nice time here browsing around, I'm sure you will find what you desire here :twinkle:

and btw:
Hi and welcome to the forum. Well, even if you are not that good with german the sektion titles are quite obvious. ;-) I hope you have fun. And don`t forget o use the search function ^^. Search = Suche
I don't think that should be a problem to use the Tools from the forum, because the language will (or at least should)be automatically customized to the language of the browser and I kinda cant imagine that you have a german browser :D
If its not so and still "Suche" then you have to change the Theme maybe or contact the admins xD

anyways, wish you a great time here^^

sfx-rayzel

Nabi

Prophet
If the games are in .swf-format you can open the files with Mozilla Firefox with adobe flash player plugin or use adobe flash player itself.

Deviljin

Smiling Demon
Otaku Veteran
Welcome to WoH^^
If you need a translation for something just ask ;)
Almost everyone her will help you but you have to ask.....of course:D

taith

Ungläubiger
If the games are in .swf-format you can open the files with Mozilla Firefox with adobe flash player plugin or use adobe flash player itself.
I meant what I need to do to download this game?
I don't understand German language and google translate didn't gave me proper answer...
I know everythig that I should know about flash

I'm getting: enthält versteckten Inhalt Du musst dich bedanken um zu sehen was versteckt ist
error

Oben