hello

xtcxyooj

Ungläubiger
well i can't really read german... so don't mind me. i'm kinda new to these forum thingy. anime is awesome! and i'm glad there's a place like this for us.

Megaro

Gesperrt
Welcome to our forum and may you have a good time. Use the search function if you search anything and read the english rules here: http://www.world-of-hentai.to/board/showthread.php?t=22075
They seem to be not totally up to date but you should still read them for not calling trouble down on yourself ;-)

So have fun and a good time

May the anime/hentai be with you

P.S.: Sorry if my english isn´t too good ^^"

Hallo! Ich habe Ihren Aufstellungsort für seine unvergleichliche Hentai Vielzahl verbunden. Auch ich verwende altavista, um an die lanquage Sperre anzuschließen, so traurig über die Syntax.

bababoh

Novize
RTL2x, sorry for the OT, but if it weren't for rtl2, I may not have taken such interest in anime (and learning German) --- so I feel somewhat offended by your av... ;-)

Malphas

I am the end!
Otaku Veteran
Hallo! Ich habe Ihren Aufstellungsort für seine unvergleichliche Hentai Vielzahl verbunden. Auch ich verwende altavista, um an die lanquage Sperre anzuschließen, so traurig über die Syntax.
:nani:
You have to be crazy or a BOT, not even your answer makes no sense, its also written in german (in a english thread).

Anyway.
Feel yourself free to take a look around.
If you want to see more than other mortals do, write 20 posts (no spam :yellowcard:)
Then a few new forums will appear on your Screen.
There is also a english section, so you dont even have to learn german :XD:
Theres one thing left to say. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION before posting question threads.
You find it at "Suchen" its in the right side from "Neue Beiträge"
Well then, have phun at WoH

sincerely yours GematriA

TimmyTX

Novize
You have to be crazy or a BOT, not even your answer makes no sense, its also written in german (in a english thread).

sincerely yours GematriA

I think he has used an online-translater. Because when I try to use something like babel fish it also translates my words in such a stupid way that nobody can understand the meaning of it anymore.
(By the way may I ask who Rin Kaenbyou is?)

nalypa

Ordenspriester

sincerely yours GematriA

I think he has used an online-translater. Because when I try to use something like babel fish it also translates my words in such a stupid way that nobody can understand the meaning of it anymore.
(By the way may I ask who Rin Kaenbyou is?)
I totally agree. Who Rin Kaenbyou is? I don't know ;)

Oben