[Diskussion] Hentai fanfiction?

Darkenning

Ungläubiger
This thread is primarially a way to get the stupid posts telling me that I haven't posted yet off the screen, and avoid potential account deletion, but if it gets responses, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Anyone read hentai fanfiction (in English or other languages)? Wanna talk about your faves?

Hoellenspass

Ordenspriester
Oh yeah, I'm totally into FanFictions since I know of it, which isn't very long. I prefer to read in german, because it's my mother tongue, but in this language there are not too many stories, that are worth the reading. So I'm reading a lot in english, too. My favourite author is Jackrabbit (or Faster Jackrabbit). Most of his stories are about characters from cartoon shows, who are turning into Futanaris. In my opinion there aren't much better themes to write about. Also, englishwitch is an very good author, who writes less about sex but focusses on characters and story. "Test of the Heart" and the follower are two awesome fictions. KimberlyAnnPossible writes also great stories especially "It Was An Accident - The First Time".

Janoko

Phöser Engel
VIP
Darkening, hey Buddy, welcome to the WoH Community. We have a Fanfictionsection on board, however most of the Stories there , not to say almost all, are in German, because it's the Language spoken mainly on this Board.

Good Fanfiction is always a pleassure to read, even when it has nothing to do with the sexual act ;) therefor i prefer to read dem in german to improve my german skills ;)

oh your acc probberly won't get deleted. But keep the effort of posting and you have more access to more Sections on the board.

weioh

Novize
Hm the few fanfics i've read were pretty good but other than that I haven't really been interested in them.

Oben