hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

hotboy

Gesperrt
Hi there!
My name is Aaron and you've probably heard my story a hundred times.
*takes breath *

I'm 18 and I am about to start college in the fall for Computer Engineering. I'm a huge tech junkie and love reading about gadgets and gizmos. Of course I'm poor and can't afford to own any of them but I could probably tell you anything you needed to know about them on a dime. Phones, game systems, pc components, processor architectures, networking gear, all that jazz. I can code in Java and C++, not my favorite thing to do unless the project is really exciting. My real love is building and fixing computers.
( as of now my only source of income )

Technology is a huge part of my life and my goal is to able to develop new hardware to either entertain, improve lives, or save lives. That's enough serious stuff though.

Now it's time for - WATCH SAB RAGE ABOUT HIS FAVORITE THINGS!!

As if it wasn't obvious enough I'm a huge anime/manga fan. My first experience was reading Rurouni Kenshin manga about six years ago. I ate it up and then the fire really started. Since then I've completed 65 animes ( including movies, all according to my anime list of course. ) and I've read a few more manga series. The other big part of my life is music. I am a musician, or at least I like to think of myself as one. I'll be honest. I'm not that great, I would say I'm proficient at the guitar, amateur on a piano, and I don't think my voice is super terrible. So, there's that. I don't record much and what I do record I'm not terribly proud of. With time I'll have a better recording setup. Maybe I'll link my Code Monkey cover eventually if I have the brass to take the obvious crits I'll recieve. I'm sure there is more stuff I could bore you with like how I used to run private servers for various ( not so great ) mmorpgs and just a bunch of other random stuff I've done but I'm sure you'll get to know me in the forums. See you guys later! ( Btw, you can all just call me Sab. My name is a pain. )

Oben