How about making the Furry-World real ? [ENGLISCH/DEUTSCH] [Updated 29-12-08]

~.Tambaso.~

Anthro-Espada
Wieso ist des hier?
Der thread is nach Smalltalk gemoved worden und eig war es für die Furry-User gedacht, deswegen post ich des nochmal hier :D
Die Deutsche version des textes findet ihr weiter unten.
How many of us has ever wanted to do things that are in this world impossible?
How many of us wish to walk in the clouds or to fly away just with the thought of doing it?
How many of us has wanted to be able to do the most unbelievable thing at all?
I think many of us…

There is a way……that many of you don’t know.
Yeah! Im not kidding at all, there is a real way to make the impossible possible, and im not talking about things that are doable in Life, im talking about doing things like fly away with just the thought of doing it, trespassing walls, making something explode with just the thought, transforming your arm in a flamethrower or whatever you want….
Even…..to meet your favorite furry-characters…like Jessica from Sexyfur (Bernals art), or maybe Gekku from Chalosans Art, maybe one of the creatures in Dr.Comets collections, you decide ;)

So, im sure you all are now interested enough to think “Man tell me wtf is it, I wanna know!!!” or maybe you are thinking “Man this guy is nuts, maybe he’s on drugs!!”
Well, you know what, both thoughts are ok! :D

The Answer is: Lucid Dreaming

What is Lucid Dreaming?
A Wikipedias definition:
“A lucid dream is a dream in which the person is aware that he or she is dreaming while the dream is in progress, also known as a conscious dream. When the dreamer is lucid, he or she can actively participate in and often manipulate the imaginary experiences in the dream environment. Lucid dreams can be extremely real and vivid depending on a person's level of self-awareness during the lucid dream”
This is also known in german as a “Klartraum”.

As you can see, if you are having a conscious dream than you are able to manipulate stuff, and with this said it also means that you are able to do WHATEVER YOU WANT, it doesn’t matter what!!!!!

So, right now you are thinking “Man! I thought you were talking about something more logic, not just dreaming…!
Well as a matter of fact dreams can be very, VERY VIVD. Most of them are.
Those of you that are able to remember your dreams know that they are vivd some times and that it feels like the real world!.

Your next thought would be “Ok so what? I cant even remember my dreams and I don’t think I can dream that vivid!!”
Well there is a simple technique to remember your dreams and not hard at all, ill talk about it later. And you can train your dreams to be vivid too!.

The coming thought suggests “ So what, is not the real world anyway…. It wont feel like that…like its real”
Wrong again, it does feel real if you want it to feel real, its just a matter of training yourself to reach that level of “vivdness” .

You think “This of course needs the need of unhealthy drugs or something that harms your body!!”
Wrong! This is completely healthy, even its good for your body, if you have a lucid dream you are going to have a positive mind thinking through the day and be more relaxed ;)
The only thing you need to do this is yourself, nothing more!

So finally you’re maybe thinking “Ok, ill give it a shoot, teach me how to do it!”
Great thought, lets begin!:

“How can I create a lucid dream?”
At the beginning its actually a little tricky to do, but if you train it constantly than it will pay itself. To be in a Lucid dream you need to get aware in your dream that you are dreaming. It is like you are dreaming and you realize in one moment “damms Im dreaming, cool :D”, after you realize that you are Lucid Dreaming and you free to go, do whatever you want…
I would like to set a list of methods that you can use to do this but if I do this post is going to be veeeery long and at some point you wont have the desire anymore :D
So I uploaded an free ebook that explains you everything again more deeply and there are the techniques about lucid dreaming, about dream recall, and and and…
Note that this ebook has EVERYTHING YOU NEED on it, and its resumed, so don’t be lazy and read it all, it wont take you more than 30 mins or maybe just 10 mins if you read what you need ;)

eBook Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/149938131/Lucid_Dreaming.pdf.html

“What do I need to have lucid dream?”

Well it requires recalling your dreams of course!.
Recalling your dreams means to remember your dreams. You cannot always remember the whole dreams-spree you had that night but most of them.
You wont know if you had a small lucid dream if you cant remember it, so there is a way to train yourself to do it.
Actually the only thing you need is a Journal were you wirte what you dreamed about. It can be a scrap of paper or a book were you write what you dreamed about right after you wake up. You can find more about the “Dream recalling” in the ebook I uploaded:

Again:
eBook Download:

“But I don’t dream, I will be never able to do this! : ( “
HELL’s WRONG!!!
Everyone dreams, every single person on the plant dreams, and dreams a lot!
The only difference between you and me is that you don’t remember your dreams at all.
You can train that, its doable, look in the ebook about dream recalling ;)

“Ok so if I have a lucid dream, what can I do there??”
Like I said, whatever you want of course.
And what do we actually do in a situation were anything possible???
To do the impossible, Right!! :D
And im posting this in the Furry Section, why?, cause I know many of us would be very lucky and happy to meet one of our favorite furry-characters.
If you reach that, you can do whatever you want, you can talk to them, you can walk with them, and you know… ;)
Everything’s possible with lucid dreaming!
Remember!: When you dream your mind is still active, you brain can generate and manipulate everything you want. It doesn’t matter that you always have weird dreams that doesn’t even make sense at all, but when you dream them most of it looks real, that’s why you don’t know you are dreaming. But with this, you can now, and you are able to do as you want!!.

“Tambaso, have you ever lucid dreamed?”

Hells yeah!!! :D
And I can tell you that feels like the real world indeed, just magical, awesome, incredible.
I myself have had 6 or 7 Lucid Dreams, and every single of them was incredible ;)
Just do it, and thank me later!

Sites you can visit to inform yourself better:

http://ld4all.com/
http://dreamviews.com/
http://dreamviews.com/community/index.php
[ame]http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klartraum[/ame]
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream[/ame]
Techniken für luzides Träumen
and a lot more!!, just google about it ;)

If you got any questions or don't understand something, give me a PN and i will be glad to help you out! ;)

Have a lot of Fun!!!!!!!

Thx for reading folks, appreciated :)
Danke furs lessen!!! :)

Code:
Also hier mal nochmals alles auf deutsch verfasst ;)
Wie viele von uns hat schon gewollt etwas zu machen das in dieser Welt unmöglich sind?
Wie viele von uns hat sich schon gewünscht über die Wolken zu laufen oder einfach weg fliegen nur mit dem Gedanke es zu tun?
Wie viele von uns haben sich schon gewünscht das Unglaubligste zu schaffen?
Ich denke: Viele von uns...

Es gibt einen weg.....die manche von euch unbekannt sein könnte.
Ja ! Ich verarsch hier keinem, es gibt ein ECHTES weg um das unmögliche zum mögliche zu verwandeln, und ich red gar nicht von Sachen die in des Leben schaffbar sind, ich red von Dinger wie fliegen, oder durch wände gehe, etwas zum explodieren bringen einfach mit den Gedanken, dein Arm in einem Flamenwerfer zu umwandeln oder was auch immer du willst...
Selbst...deine Lieblings Furrys zu treffen.....wie Jessica aus SexyFur (Bernals Artwork), oder vielleicht Gekku von Chalosan’s Artwork, vielleicht eine von Dr.Comet’s Furrys?
Du entscheidest... ;)

So, ich gehe jetzt davon aus des jeder der sich dafür interessiert denkt: „Mann komm schon, sagt mir was es ist!!!“, oder vielleicht: „Alder der hier hat sie nemmer alle, der hat vll drogen genommen!“
Wisst ihr was?, beide gedanken sind vollkommen in Ordnung :D

Die Anwort ist: Klarträume

Was ist ein „luzider Traum” ?
Eine Wikipedia-definition:
Ein Klartraum oder auch luzider Traum (von lat. lux „Licht“) ist ein Traum, in dem der Träumer sich bewusst ist, dass er träumt. Die Theorie des luziden Träumens geht davon aus, dass sowohl das bewusste Träumen als auch die Fähigkeit zum willentlichen Steuern von Trauminhalten erlernbar sind.

So, jetzt denkst du warsch. „Ach, ich dachte du würdest über mal was ganz anders reden so ka i-etwas logisches...nicht träumen!“
- Naja es ist ein fakt des Träume sehr, SEHR realistisch wirken können, die meisten von den sins immer.
Die Menschen die fähig sind, sich an ihre träume daran zu erinnern wissen ganz genau wovon ich rede, die wissen des es sich wie des Reale Welt ausleben kann

Dein nächster Gedanke könnte sein „Ja und? Ich kann mich nicht mal an meine träume erinnern, ich denke nicht des ich so lebendige träume haben kann...“
- Es gib eine einfache Technik um so was zu beherrschen, und keine angst es ist nicht besonders schwer, ich werds später benennen. Und deine träume kannste auch so trainieren des sie Lebendig wirken!

Du denkst jetzt vll: “Trotzdem!, es ist sowieso nicht die reale Welt...es wird sich nicht so anfüllen...als ob es real wäre..“
- Nochmals falsch!, es fühlt sich real wenn du wirklich willst des es sich real fühlt. Es handelt sich nur darum des du es selber trainierst und so ein Level von Lebhaftigkeit erreichst.

Jetzt denkst du logsicherweise: “ Des hat bestimmt der Bedarf von ungesunde Drogen oder i-etwas des mein körper schaden könnte!! ”
- Flasch!! Das hier ist 100% Gesund, es ist sogar gut für dein Körper. Wenn du i-wann luzid träumst dann wird dein tag viel positiver ablaufen als sonst und du fühlst dich viel erleichtert ;)
Des einzige was du dafür brauchst ist dich selbst, nichts weiter!

Nun endlich denkste: „Ok, ich versuchs mal, zeig mir wie des geht!!“
- Gut gedacht! Lass uns anfangen.

„Wie kann ich ein Klartraum / Luzider Traum haben?“
Am anfang wie alle dinge ist es en bissl knifflig, aber wenn man es regelmäßig ausübt dann wird sich des am ende lohnen. Praktisch, um in einen Klartraum zu sein, du muss dich i-wann in dein Traum vergewissern des du Träumst. Es ist als ob du plötzlich sagst während du träumst „hey ich träume, krass!!“ und damit erschaffste ein Klartraum. Danach haste feuer frei um des zu tun was dir danach ist ;)

Ich würd gern des hier mal alles in Detail zu erklären aber dann wird der post i-wie viel zu lang :D. Also hab ich mal hier ein free eBook geupt (ENGLISH) des alles tiefer erklärt. Wo, wie und was man machen muss ;)
Zu beachten ist des der Ebook auf Englisch ist damit jeder der hier angemeldet ist es verstehen kann, aber keine panic, ich hab ma ne liste von LINKS AUF DEUSTCH weiter unten gestellt, wo des ganze nochmal vorkommt und alles genauso erklärt wird.

eBook Download:

“ Was brauch ich um einen Klartraum/Luzider Traum zu haben”
- Hauptsächlich dich an deine Träume daran zu erinnern, glaubste nicht? :D
Natürlich kann man sich nicht immer an alle die träume daran erinnern die man in eine Nacht hatte, aber man kann die meisten von den im Kopf behalten, vor allem die die sehr realistisch wirken, d.h. Klarträume.
Die erste male muss man des üben, des einzige des man eig dafür bracht ist sowas wie ein Tagebuch, aber man sollte nur seine träume drin schreiben und nichts anderes.

” Aber ich träume gar nicht, Ich werd bestimmt nie fähig sein dies hier zu machen! „
- VERDAMMT FALSH!!!
Jeder träumt, jeder der in dieser Welt lebt träumt und wie träumen alle sehr viel sogar!
Des einziger unterschied zwischen du und ich ist, des du dich noch nicht selbst trainiert hast dich an deine träume zu erinnern, wie gesagt, es ist machbar und nicht besonders schwer ;)

“OK!, was ist dann wenn ich ein Klartraum hab?, was kann ich da alles machen?“
- Alles was du willst natürlich!! :)
Und was tun wir wenn in eine Situation alles möglich ist??
Genau, das unmögliche zu versuchen!! :D
Und ich poste des hier in der Furry-Sektion weil ich weiß des viele von uns den Wunsch hätten unsere Lieblings Furrys zu treffen.
Wenn man so was erreicht, kann man alles machen, es ist wie die reale welt: Man kann mit den labern oder laufen, oder Witze reisen, und ihr wisst schon...;) :D
Alles, alles, egal was es ist! Es ist machbar!
Erinnert euch daran: Wenn man träumt ist unser Gehirn immer noch aktiv aber in eine andere Phase, d.h. dein Gehirn kann alles erschaffen nd manipulieren, alles was du willst.
Man kennt schon die übliche Träume wo man nur komisches oder unsinniges zeig träumt aber als man des geträumt hat, hat man darauf nicht reagiert weil des so realistisch wirkt. Das ist der Hauptgrund warum ihr nicht wisst wann ihr träumt, aber hiermit, seid ihr jetzt fähig eure träume zu kontrollieren.

“Tambaso, hattest du i-wann mal Klartraume?”
- Scheisse Ja!!! :D
Und ich kann euch mal sagen des es sich mehr als real fühlt, es ist Sauberhaft, großartig, unglaublich :onegai:
Ich selber hab bis jetzt so etwa 6 oder 7 Klarträume gehabt, und jeder von den war einfach geil!!! „yays!!“
Versuch es, und dankt mir später.

Sites die man besuchen kann um sich zu informieren, aber auch für die praxis:

Sehr gutes link,!: Klartraum: Techniken
http://ld4all.com/
http://dreamviews.com/
http://dreamviews.com/community/index.php
[ame]http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klartraum[/ame]
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream[/ame]
Techniken für luzides Träumen
Wie man sich an seine Träume erinnert
Und es gibt unendlich mehr, einfach googeln was man braucht! ;)

Wenn ihr noch fragen habt, bitte meldet euch unbedingt bei mir, ich helfe gern :)

Habt sehr Viel Spaß damit!!!!!!!

Danke fürs lesen!!! :)

WICHTIG: Des hier ist Read-Only, für Kommantare und Fragen bitte hier klicken!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Topas

Gottheit
Dämliche Frage, aber brauchen wir den selben Thread auch noch mal hier? oder soll das ganz einfach ein Diskussionthread nur für uns sein?

~.Tambaso.~

Anthro-Espada
Dämliche Frage, aber brauchen wir den selben Thread auch noch mal hier? oder soll das ganz einfach ein Diskussionthread nur für uns sein?
Naja wie ihr wollt es mir eig egal...
aber der richtige thread is bei Smalltalk also denk ich es wäre schon sinnvoll da zu diskutieren und nicht hier hehe
Ich habs hier gepostet nur damit die neue Furry-User es auch mitbekommen da es nicht mehr im Furry Bereich zu finden ist.

~.Tambaso.~

Anthro-Espada
[ Hier en paar stories von Furtopia über das Klarträumen: ]

Baconstrip:

"Now, being extremely new to the world of furry, I have never had a lucid dream and became an animal, but I tell you, it is definitely possible to become your fursona and do anything you want within the dream. It just takes an exceptionally long time to practice and get it right (for most people at least). Some people have more of an affinity than others as well, but I dont doubt with dedication everyone can learn to become lucid. Lucid dreaming really does seem like the PERFECT tool for a furry to actually become his\her fantasy.

I dunno, it just seems like the absolute perfect tool for a furry! I hope it intrigues someone enough to give it the time to have results.. it truly works!

..becoming lucid is DEFINITELY going to be different for everyone. I personally have not had the success of people I have read about... but I certainly think that anything is possible when in the world of dreams. I do think with enough practice and understanding you could pretty much do whatever you want."

Scrimno:

"In all my life, I have never felt more furry than when I've been lucid dreaming. It is a state of sleep in which the dreamer becomes aware that they are dreaming. It is highly exciting and can be very intense. The dreamer's senses will become highly attuned to the atmosphere around themselves, and experienced dreamers are able to shape their dream world, and themselves within it, to their will. With practice, I think everybody has the potential to lucid dream.
Starting out is very difficult, but the rewards are well worth it. Realizing you're in a dream may seem like a simple concept, but the mind has many tricks to maintain the farce. Keep a dream journal. Write in it as soon as you awake from a dream while it is still fresh in your mind. Simply doing this will increase the frequency of dreams you have. Focusing on image details and emotions in your journal will make your dreams more vivid. Remember that your dreams expand to accomodate your imagination, so it is important to develop your visualization skills. A system of "reality checks" you excercise many times each day will help you catch yourself dreaming.
The symbol method is helpful to beginners. Look at a logo, clock face, or some writing. If you are unable to decipher the meaning of these symbols, you are in a dream. If you can read the symbol, read something else and go back to the first. If its meaning has changed, you are dreaming. This method counts on the randomness of a person's dream, and as a dreamer becomes more experienced, the randomness will diminish to the point where the symbol will not change until the dreamer wills it to do so.
The logic method counts on the suggestability of dreams, but can be more subtle to spot. An uncontrolled (non-lucid) dream will often take the form of whatever the dreamer half-expects it to take. Proof of this is a nightmare. Most nightmares proceed in a fashion that the dreamer is afraid of, so the dream picks up on the anticipation and responds as a reflex. This can work to your advantage. If you find that things are happening predictably to what you anticipate, try changing the pattern to something out of the ordinary. For example, try to high-five an invisible anthro fox. You will know you're dreaming when you feel the slap on your palm.
The memory-gap method deals with a dream's spontaneiety. Think of the last place you were before you got to the place you are now. Then try to remember just how you got from one place to another, and what you did in-between. Dreams immediately take you to your destination and skip the go-between. If you can't recall for the life of you where you were last or in-between, you just might be dreaming.
The awareness method is the most accurate, albeit most difficult to master, "reality check". It relies on the fact that you are invariably connected and "in control" of everything in your dream world. Try to reach out with your senses and visualize all of the things around you, behind you, in the next room... as far as you can. When you're dreaming, things will seem closer to you and close like you could pick it up from across the house. Go ahead. Reach behind yourself and pick up a hammer, then see it in your hand that was empty before. Needless to say, you can't do this when you're awake. Things will seem more detached and their existance in your mind questionable. This skill will come in useful for shaping yourself and your environment in dreams.
Once you have realized you're dreaming, you may wonder what to do next. Practice gaining confidence that you are the master of your dream world. Come to expect that the land will take any form you choose. Be sure that whatever item or tool you want will materialize right into your hand. You can conjure up wonderous beings and send them away. You can feel and experience anything you let yourself. Most of all, shapeshifting is real and you have instinctual control of the body and senses of whatever form you choose.
Good luck, and pleasant dreams!"

Sly RedFox

Ordenspriester
Naja ich dachte ma ich schreib es euch

WILD
(Wake-Initiation of Lucid Dreams) Das Bewusstsein wach halten, während man einschläft, um so geradewegs in den Traum einzutreten.

* kann einen luziden Traum durch die bloße Absicht dazu induzieren
* Man kann sich voll und ganz entspannen.

* kann erschreckende Körperempfindungen hervorrufen
* kann (oder wird) hypnagoge Bilder während des Einschlafens hervorufen, die beim Einzelnen recht erschreckend aussehen können
* Es braucht einige Zeit, bis man diese Technik beherrscht.

Personen, die verlässlich einen luziden Traum haben wollen.

Warum schreib ich euch die beschreibung der wild technik naja wegen dem was ich euch markiert hab.
Grund gestern als ich wieder stunden lang im bett lag und wieder tausende sachen überlegt hab, bekam ich ein kleines kribbeln, das auch erst so blieb.
Also dachte ich mir nichts dabei, nach kurzer zeit bin ich wohl eingeschlafen und das kribbeln wurde stärker und stärker.
Es fühlte sich an als ob der ganze körper zittert.
Und plotzlich bekam ich ein bild wie bei einem traum, aber es war mein zimmer, nur anders, so wie vor der renovierung im august.
Naja und dann kam es noch besser, ich fühlte mich als wär ich wach, aber auch als ob ich schlafend im bett liege.
Ich habe mich dann auf das wache gefühl kontentriert und wollte aufstehen. Was dann kam war sau krass, ich bekomm jetzt noch gänsehaut wenn ich mir das durch den kopf gehen lasse.
#Aus meinem Körper kam eine art geist, der aussah wie ich und er stieg aus dem bett, ich sa das aus der perspektive, die ich beim liegen normaler weiße auch hab, und als der geist stand war es auf einmal als wäre ich der geist und ich fing an auf die tür zu schweben dabei merkte ich wie das kribbeln immer schlimmer würde.
Als ich dann durch die tür war flog ich durch einen dunklen wald, es war nacht. Nach einer kurzen zeit hab ich stimmen, vertraute stimmen gehört die nach mir riefen als ob sie mich wecken wollen, naja und im nächsten moment war ich dann wieder in meinem zimmer,
jo ich war wieder wach, leider, und als ich auf die uhr sa merkte ich das es ne halbe stunde später war als vorher.

Naja wer die ausführliche beschreibung von wild ließt (link der seite einfach runter scrollen http://de.wikibooks.org/wiki/Klartraum:_Techniken) der wird wissen warum es mir jedesmal wenn ich dran denke richtig komisch wird. Den wie dort beschrieben wird, ist es so das während der übergangsfaße von wach zu klartraum, das bei dieser technik haluzies auftrehten können, ja und auch dieses geist aus dem körper schweben wird erwehnt.

Fazit ich war kurz davor einen Klartraum zu bekommen. Ich hab immer ein bischen gezweifelt, ob das überhaupt geht, aber es wahr genau so wie klartraume beschrieben werden, es kommt dir verdammt real vor, selbst wenn du noch in dieser übergangsfase bist.
Vllt kann ich ja doch bald mal meinen lieben Sly treffen das wär so geil.

Oben