Kango Shicyauzo - I'm Gonna Nurse You Voice+

Zapan

Novize
Kango Shicyauzo - I'm Gonna Nurse You Voice+

Story:
I am Dr. Nakagawa, a pediatrician at St. Michael's Hospital. I recently graduated from med-school and I'm still a newbie, but I've always wanted to be a doctor, ever since I was a little kid. My dreams have come true, and I enjoy my work.

One day, Kaede, my foster mother, calls me. She is a nurse teaching future nurses at a nursing school. She asks me to work as a substitute teacher at her nursing school. From what I hear, it sounds like one of the teachers had an emergency or something and won't be able to teach for a while. That's why I'm being asked to teach for a few months. Without having time to think about it (she's so pushy), I agree to help her out.

To be honest, this place isn't bad at all, not bad at all. Everywhere I turn, I run into young, energetic, and polite girls. This school might not be so bad... However, my dreams don't last long. "Hey, Bro!" Momji's voice wakes me up from my daydream. Oh, by the way, Momiji is my younger foster sister I grew up with. That's right; Momiji wants to be a nurse just like her mother...

Although she still acts like a little girl, she sure has become a woman. I'm a little shy, but it sure feels good when she hugs me. Of course, nothing lasts forever. I become everyones' topic. They always ask me questions like, "What is your relationship with Momiji?", "Do you have a girlfriend?" And even worse, I get questions like, "So, did you have sex with Momiji yet?" I told them I'm single, but that doesn't seem to have been a very good idea. All of the girls are at the peak of their curiosity... Crap, it looks like I'm going to have a very long day...

Sprache: Japanisch
Text: Englisch
Zensiert: Nein
Filehoster: Rapidshare.com
Größe: ca.650MB

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Shylux

Gläubiger
Bei mir ist das zweite Image beschädigt. Mounten kann ich es noch, aber wenn ich es aufmachen will gibt es ne fehlermeldung es sei beschädigt.

Hat jemand anderes das selbe problem? (liegts am download oder am image)

TheBigBadFox

Ordenspriester
Defekt ist das Image bei mir nicht.

Was die Aufforderung mit der richtigen CD betrifft: Soweit ich weiß, braucht das Spiel unbedingt einen Crack, sonst schlägt der Kopierschutz an.

markymark

Ungläubiger
Cd Startet nicht

Also ich hab auch das gleiche problem, er will immer die richtige cd, aber ich hab auch schon bei google gesucht, finde keinen Crack.

markymark

Ungläubiger
Danke für den Crack, war lieb gemeint, hatte es mit diesem auch schon versucht, krieg es einfach nicht zum laufen, bei anderen Spielen hatte ich noch nie probleme.

Oben