[Kiss] xx na Kanojo no Tsukurikata (First Edition)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

werhwolf1942

Gottheit
[Kiss] xx na Kanojo no Tsukurikata (First Edition)

INFO
Code:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=452745
http://www.kisskiss.tv/kanotuku/
This almost plays like a cross between a simdate and a simcity. For the first three months, it's just do stuff and talk, but after the third month, you are charged with building some parts to the city. I chose the middle option, cause you build everything with the top one, and it wasn't letting me leave the screen when I was done. The middle option builds all the houses and upgrades for you, leaving you to build the entertainment and stores, as well as houses and other buildings if you are so inclined. The entertainment and stores function as stops on your dates, as well as places to be able to further customize and re-customize your girl. That is the first part of the date. The second and third parts of the date are for going to places where you can earn hearts and arousal points. Hearts are transformed into points that will allow you to build the town with more buildings. After the date, and sometimes during other days, you can have sex with your girl. You select moves from what she knows, raising her level so she can learn new moves, as well as getting points for customization. The points you earn here can be used in the first stop of the date to change her appearance, as well as have her learn new sex moves. You can only upgrade the town at the beginning of every month, and you can only teach her new moves when she levels up. You can get new clothes for her and stuff anytime you select that store on a date, which is at the start of every week.

A trick to leveling her up quickly as well as getting loads of points is using moves in a certain order. Even with just the basic moves, you can earn a lot of points, and I still use some of those moves. The first list of moves is basically fondeling. Use the bottom one, which is eating her out, until she gets over 100 points. After that, select the one action from the list to the right. That should be a blowjob. Do that until she's at 200 or more. Then click right on the list until you get to a part with 2 choices. The first is missionary, and the second is doggie. They both grant the same number of points. Use that for the rest of the blanks, but leave the last spot open. In the last spot, click LEFT from the beginning list (the one with eating her out on it) until you get to a list with 2 on it. These are the choices for cumming. I pick the bottom one, and even after picking it, during the actual scene, you chose what position you cum in and whether or not it's inside her or not. That should net you with at least 300 points, with her first level up at 500. Depending on how well the dates went, you can get even more points.

Once you get a feel for how the sex scenes work, alternate and mess around. Chose others cause you want to see what they look like. Also, mess with the order. Some moves change the amount of arousal points they give depending on how aroused you are when you use them. For example, if you start out with missionary, it gives a measley 30 points. I've gotten more than that on a date. If you start out with eating her out, though, you'll get 70 points. Likewise, if you're at 300 points already, eating her out will only give you 30 points, while missionary may give you over 100. Any moves where you cum will lower your arousal a lot, and depending on when you use them, the amount of points you get will change, so it's best to use them at the end. Also, she seems to request certain actions at certain times, but my translator was a bit screwy at the time, so I have been paying it no heed. I think it bumps up some of her heart meters, which will grant you an extra scene and increase the amount of points you earn when it is filled, I believe. These hearts are different than the hearts you earn from the dates. I'm not sure about what it grants you, though, as I have not fulfilled all of her requests before. They may last for several episodes of sex or just a couple.

As you get more moves and try them out, you can see where some will be better than others, and for some reasons, some moves will be grayed out. For the cumming moves, you have to be above a certain arousal level to be able to use em, but I'm not sure about the others.

The move lists are in this order from left to right (go right to get the next one) Foreplay. bj/tj, toys, have her masturbate, not sure, sex, not sure, pee on her, not sure, cum, bj/tj that takes 2 spots, and not sure. I have gotten some of the moves where I'm not sure, but I was unable to use them. I also am not sure about any of the other moves in the one where you pee on her.
For money, the amount you get (it always happens at the end of the month unless buying stuff from the stores fills the treasury, which I don't think it does) is dependant on the number of hearts you've gained on dates with the girl. So if you want a lot of money for buying stuff, take her out on dates that have a high heart meter (3 is the highest I've seen, but usually go for 2 2-heart events).

As for unlocking more places to take the girl on a date, you have to go to the respective location several times to unlock more places. The stars show the 'level' of the area and the numbers next to it (3 digits) is the 'experience' you get with it. Everytime you meet the second number, the place will level up and you're given an additional action with that place. (You can only get the sex-like scenes in the final level, I think, so train those locations to get their respective scene.).

As for LP's, those stand for Love Points and are your girlfriend's 'experience' (You use it to buy skills, extra parts, etc.). The bar on the right is...uh, I don't really know what it's called, but it's kind of like lust/arousal? -=shrugs=- It's something like that. The level of skill that gets used is dependant on that bar, since skills are split into three seperate levels (not horny, slightly horny, and horny to put it bluntly). So like with a high number on that bar, you'll get the third-level (horny) scenes and you also get a higher amount of LPs. I don't think there's a higher skill than 3, but I may be wrong (Highest I've gotten on the bar is 422.)

My strategy for getting a lot of LPs is usually four skills that get the bar to around 200 (the next skill needs 200 points on the bar to use) and then using the action where you do three positions of sex. It will (at the lowest levels) net you 400 LPs not including the LPs you may get from the prior skills so it's usually a good LP maker. You'll have to buy that last skill though...I think. I'll check back for the name/location since I don't remember.

Anyway, I hope that helps you out and things get a little less confusing. It was pretty bad for me too at first, but once you figure out how to do this, it's easier to play and it's pretty fun.
Japanese
censored

before extracting file

Use applocale or Set your windows to japanese unicode

Code:
 http://www2.hshare.net/index.php?showtopic=681

Use Daemon Tools or Alchohol %120 to mount the ISO

Microsoft AppLocale , Daemon Tools

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/58406797/ApDa.rar

Game + Update patch

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Walkthrough ??

Code:
http://wiki.livedoor.jp/slc2y16917/d/FrontPage

eSKaJot

Gesperrt
Vermutlich nicht!
Sonst hätte es der Master-Upper schon mit gepostet!

Eigentlich Reif für den VIP...wenn nicht sogar MOD!

Er hat sehr viel Ahnung von Hgames!
Würde sogar behaupten, dass er mehr Ahnung hat als ich...

Cain

Novize
Thx für den up, auch wenns vll bissle spät ist^^
Links sind ja noch on und läuft auch alles ohne Probs, aber...
hat jemand ne Idee wie man später im normalen Game die Farben der Sachen bzw die Sachen selbst ändern kann?
Weil man kann ja inner Boutique etc Sachen kaufen, nur ham die immer die "Standart" Sachen an bzw find ich iwi nix wo man die Farben der Sachen ändern kann X.x

Edit: Ok, das ich blind bin is nu amtlich xD" Zu den Zeiten wenn man speichern kann, kann man auch über sie nachdenken, da kann man auch Kleidung und die Farben selbiger ändern >.<

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben