TingelN

God of the Lolis
Teammitglied
SMods

UPLOAD ONLY 4 WORLD OF HENTAI ! DO NOT REPOST !

Koihime Musou ~A Heart-Throbbing, Maidenly Romance of the Three Kingdoms~
Koihime † Musou ~Doki ☆ Otome Darake no Sangokushi Engi~
恋姫†無双~ドキッ☆乙女だらけの三国志演義~

:info:

BESCHREIBUNG:
Timeslip!? Kazuto went out to catch a thief that had broken into the local Chinese history museum late one night. But after a sudden confrontation with the thief, he finds himself absorbed in a white light only to awaken in a wasteland. What's happened!? He is surrounded by three bandits. They try and steal his school uniform, but when he refuses to let them take it they attack. Just when he thinks he is about to be killed, a girl appears in front of him. She attacks the bandits with a spear of some kind and forces them to flee. "My name is Kan'u, My Lord. As the Messenger from Heaven please stand with me to help bring peace to this country at war."
SCREENSHOTS

* Text: Englisch
* Censorship: 100% Uncensored
* Gametime: Very long (> 50 hours)

* Filehoster: Uploaded
* Size: Packed 2,79GB / Unpacked: 3,15GB

:pw:
Passwort:
TingelN@woh

:download:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

zyppy

Prophet
Kurze Frage : hat das Spiel auch irgendeine Art von Gameplay oder ist es eine klassische VN ohne jegliche Art von Interaktion ?

TingelN

God of the Lolis
Teammitglied
SMods
Es ist rundenbasierendes Strategie mit dabei, also nicht nur reinweg VN. Aber der VN-Anteil ist wesentlich größer als der Strategie-Anteil.

monsta89

Novize
Also iwie bin ich zu blöd um das zu Spielen. Wie startet man das denn? Ich hab da keine game.exe oder sowas gesehen.
Brauche Hilfe :D

hopp

Ordenspriester
Moin,
erstmal danke fürs hochladen. Eine Frage habe ich allerdings:
Geht es nur mir so oder ist die Schrift immer mal wieder etwas versetzt? Ist kein großes Ding, aber vielleicht kann man das ja leicht beheben - dann wäre es leichter zu lesen.

Danke

Oben