TingelN

God of the Lolis
Teammitglied
SMods

UPLOAD ONLY 4 WORLD OF HENTAI ! DO NOT REPOST !

Magical Marriage Lunatics
マジカル マリッジ ルナティクス!!

:info:

BESCHREIBUNG:
Yuuta is just your typical guy who enjoys an ordinary school life with his childhood friend Yuuna. Suddenly one day, a mansion appeared in his backyard, inhabited by the vampire princess Luce. One by one, other other-worldly princesses came to him, all of whom had made a childhood promise to be his bride when they grew up. He didn’t remember the promises, but then Yuuna also joined into the fray and proclaimed that she’s the one who will always be with him.
SCREENSHOTS

* Text: Englisch
* Censorship: 100% Uncensored
* Gametime: Medium (10 - 30 hours)

* Filehoster: Uploaded
* Size: Packed 4,5GB / Unpacked: 5,15GB

:pw:
Passwort:
TingelN@woh

:download:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Kuron4

Gläubiger
I can't download this. :(
I get disconnected whenever I try, no matter what browser I use. I'm not using any addblock either.

Kuron4

Gläubiger
I tried. Even in another browsers as I said. :/

But I just noticed that my antivirus just don't like share-online.biz. When I tried to access that page manually, it appears for a second and then disconed again with Avast ringing. :(

Another cloud maybe?

TingelN

God of the Lolis
Teammitglied
SMods
Then you should adjust your AntiVir settings. So that does not block all share-online downloads.

Kuron4

Gläubiger
Yeah, I figured. :) But if there is an issue, then a lot more people encounter this problem. Two viruses on every page of that site isn't something you should take lightly...

TingelN

God of the Lolis
Teammitglied
SMods
I can guarantee that my uploads contain no fours. ;) I test and check everything before I upload something and offer here. And others have already downloaded the game here without virus messages or something similar. You can turn on the option to block share-online downloads again at any time after you have finished the download.

Kuron4

Gläubiger
I never said I don't believe in your files. The site is the problem. :) But I can bypass it, as you said, so whatever.

Oben