[Biete] Monmusu Quest! Paradox Chapter 2

Akeno

Ordenspriester
Title: Monmusu Quest! Paradox Chapter 2
Cover:

:info:

Story:
Lose and be ravished by the vamps!
Battles sexy enchantresses, where failure ends in reverse rape!
Party members are also monster girls who wildly fuck the hero!
There's never a scene where the hero's in charge...

This! Is! Monmusu Quest!

An adventuring role-playing game in a fantasy world!
The protagonist is a beginner hero.
Following in the footsteps of his hero father, he sets off for glory!
Where will the adventure take him? When at last his journey ends,
will he have achieved his dream?

Over 150 enemy monsters in Part One alone! All reverse-rape youjo (vixens)!
Battle all kinds of reverse-rape youjo (vixens) and recruit them to your party!
And, all it takes is a little pestering to get their libidos thrumming---

Zu Beachten!/
Note!

Es ist in moment nur in Japanisch spielbar aber sobald ein englisch Patch verfügbar ist werde ich denn Thread Updaten / It is currently only in Japanese playable but as soon as an English patch is available I will update the thread

Screenshots:

Size: 2,27GB
Language: Japanese
Realese: 2017-06-23
Genre: JRPG
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
Space: 2,27 GB
Min. System Requirements & Info:
Unterstützte Betriebssysteme: WinVista/7/8/8.1/10
Hoster: Upload

Es wird der RPG MAKER VX Ace benötigt um es zu spielen!

It is the RPG MAKER VX Ace needed to play it!

:pw:

Akeno

:download:

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

100% Save von Chapter 1

Hidden content

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Akeno

Ordenspriester
MGQ Paradox 2 Initial Patch

If the Japanese files in /Translation Files/Scripts/ have gibberish file names, the translation is not going to work. Either use the 7zip file, extract the zip with a different program, use applocale, or just set your computer to Japanese locale.

Instructions:

Note: This patch is technically compatible with versions 2.00-2.02 of Paradox and potentially with future versions as well. For best results and greater chances of future compatibility, I recommend using 2.02. However, if you only have 2.00 or 2.01 and don’t want to download another 2.31GB, you should be fine with the older versions for now.

1. Unzip all the files in the zip into a directory. An empty directory is a good idea. The game directory works too if you don’t mind clutter. Just don’t run the Japanese Game.exe afterwards and complain that the patch didn’t work.

2. Double-click on RUNME.bat. The GameSelector program will prompt you to type/paste the path to your game directory. If you chose to copy the files into the game directory in step 1, you can just click OK here. This will take a while. You’ll probably have to press a key to close the GameSelector and Translator programs when they finish so the batch file can resume.

3. The translated version of the game can be found in the /out/ directory. The batch file creates a shortcut to the English Game.exe for you, though. Any saves you had should be copied over.

In order to view any of the scenes, requests, or battle fuckers from the first part of the game, you need to copy over all the files from the /Graphics/Pictures/ directory of part 1 to the /Graphics/Pictures/ directory of part 2. Overwrite the few files with the same name. Congratulations, that’s all you had to do to “merge” the two parts into one game. If you’ve already done this, you don’t have to do it again after running the translation programs.

Currently translated in this initial partial patch:

• Almost all items (missing new accessories and some new armor)
  • Enemy and character names (although anyone you’ve recruited will still be in Japanese for now)
  • Interface for menus and battles
  • All the skills, abilities, job/race info, etc. from part 1. Some new ones. A few descriptions may be outdated.
  • …the title screen. Hey, it’s something.
NOT translated yet:

The actual text of the game… Still working on getting the part 1 translations into the new files. Hopefully that will be done in a matter of days. I’ve learned way more than I’ll ever need to know about file encodings, line endings, byte order marks, recursive merge strategies, and all the ways things can fuck up when attempting to merge over a half million lines of text.

We’re already going through the new maps to get the story translated ASAP. New content from part 2 as well as older content that was never translated in part 1 are being worked on simultaneously. Everything will eventually be translated. Sorry if you wanted to start over or do a new game+ in part 2 already — I’d suggest keeping part 1 around and playing with it for now.

I’m crossing my fingers that this method of patching results in fewer issues. The good news is that it’s compatible with different versions of the game, even future versions (depending on what changes), and it’s a whole lot easier to apply future translation patches after getting everything set up the first time. It should also be more idiot-proof than the picky patch.exe from before. Once Torotoro has stopped official updates for part 2, I’ll consider releasing patches in the old format as well as the new. Or if this methorribly…

Hidden content
Size: 12mb

Akeno

Ordenspriester
Ich habe 2 gute Nachrichten für euch :cool: die erste ich bin wieder Aktiv Pc Zickt nicht mehr rum (yay) und die 2te eine neue Version von Monmusu Quest! Paradox Chapter 2 ist erschienen zwar noch nicht auf Englisch aber sobald es auf Englisch verfügbar ist werde ich es natürlich uploaden :yo:

Hier der Post von Dargoth

Torotoro finally released version 2.20 of MGQ Paradox, and I’m now busy merging everything into the new version. There will almost definitely end up being a 2.21, but we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it. Any further versions will just be minor bug fixes anyway.

The new version adds new request scenes for Sonya that depend on what sex toy you equip her with, and it also adds request scenes for Beelzebubs B and C. The meat of the update is in completely redoing the post-game Labyrinth of Chaos and massive changes to weapons, skills, and characters.

I haven’t decided on a course of action for a 2.20 patch given the immense number of changes. Anything we release quickly would be full of outdated and incorrect descriptions from the previous version, but fixing everything will take weeks. I’ll see how things are looking by this weekend and decide. Until then, happy holidays and such!

Terry_Gorga

Der Eine, der Viele ist
Otaku Veteran
Sag mal, hast du zufällig Kontakt zu einem der Produzenten dieses Spiels? Deren Musik ist immer noch zum Grauen, die brauchen mal einen vernünftigen Komponisten!

Terry_Gorga

Der Eine, der Viele ist
Otaku Veteran
Okay, schade. Auch das würde ja vielleicht schon was helfen.
Das Spiel ist ohne Übersetzung leider schwer bis gar nicht verständlich. Die offene Welt, die so viele positive Aspekte liefert, ist leider auch was die Story angeht weitersgehend offen. Und sexy Action habe ich bisher noch gar keine gefunden.
Es würde ja schon sehr helfen, wenn man immerhin wüsste, wie man die blauen Truhen öffnen kann. Gibt es irgendwo einen Walktrough? Oder ist absehbar, dass die Geschichte bald übersetzt sein wird? So, wie es aktuell ist, ist es für mich leider kaum spielbar, ich irre nur vor mich hin.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Akeno

Ordenspriester
Naja Dargoth übersetzt das spiel ja wie die anderen MGQ Teile auch und wann genau die Übersetzung vorranschreiten tut kann ich leider nicht sagen hängt von ihm ab

mfg Akeno

Ombrage

Novize
Es würde ja schon sehr helfen, wenn man immerhin wüsste, wie man die blauen Truhen öffnen kann. Gibt es irgendwo einen Walktrough? Oder ist absehbar, dass die Geschichte bald übersetzt sein wird? So, wie es aktuell ist, ist es für mich leider kaum spielbar, ich irre nur vor mich hin.
Joar einen Walktrough gibt es hier : https://pastebin.com/yKjNkSME und eine Liste mit den zu rekrutierbaren Monsterdamen gibt es hier : https://translate.google.com/transl.../d/%C3%E7%B4%D6%B0%EC%CD%F7%28%C3%E6%BE%CF%29

Viel Spaß.

Oben