[MU+RS] Gang Rape Club (Animated H Game + Full English Patch!)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

leonidaster

Scriptor
[MU+RS] Gang Rape Club (Animated H Game + Full English Patch!)

Japanese Tile: 輪姦倶楽部

The newest relese of Lilith (from the creators of Taimanin Asagi) this great an Animated Game, that finally have the FULL ENGLISH PATCH! thanks to darktranslations :D
Size: 944 Mb
Rar file: 726 MB
Getchu Link: http://anonym.to/?http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=520665
Official Website: anonym.to - free dereferer service

Includes 100% Save
Walkthrough in japanese lol: anonym.to - free dereferer service

Story:

A dark ceremony existed that had been handed down for thousands of years in the old town of Rinin; the name of the ceremony, in particular, in the oldest of records. That ceremony, enacted to protect the region from disease and crop failure as a curse from the region's guardian deity, Hime Iwanaga, occurs in the evenings between the new moon and full moon, in which a maiden is disguised as Konohanasakuyabime and gangraped to appease Hime Iwanaga's anger. In regards to the maiden, there must be an important man participating in the gang rape, in other words, that man must be related in blood to their wife or lover, mother or daughter, younger sister or older sister, and the like, and after the gang rape, if a pregnancy occurs, Hime Iwanaga's anger is abated, and a good harvest and safety upon the region will be promised.

And now---After the Tashio era, the ceremony itself had vanished into the dark history, but had still continued on at Rinin High School; the cruel, improper traditions being inherited over into a secret society through actions carried out by the Gang Rape Club. For generations, the student president of the High School has served as the head of the Gang Rape Club, not allowing even one day to pass uneventfully, submerging numerous women to the dark, suffocating pleasure.

Screenshots:

links:

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
Password:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
100% English Patch by darktranslations especials thanks to Nephrinn for translating the game :D Release thread: anonym.to - free dereferer service

how to apply:
Simply unpack the contents of the script file into the folder of the game where the .exe file is located and you are done

instructions:

Once it is decompresed you will have an iso file, to run it you will need to intall the
Daemons Tools Lite here: anonym.to - free dereferer service
open the program mount the Iso File, open the unit that create daemon and run the set up icon.

I recomend to set your Windows to Japanese Unicode:
Go to Control Panel / Regional Setings / Advance Options / Select Japanese

Enjoy :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Aeon Flux

Gottheit
great game.
i have never heard of it before, but everyone should have a closer look at it. nice pix and the story reminds me to Bible Black ^^

special thanks for uploading at MU, i prefer it, because i have an unbelievable downloadspeed of 49 kbps at RS :omgnooo: ( at MU 300 kbps ++ ) so u spared me some hours xD

miamidade

Prophet
lol...a full english patch included but the walkthrough is nowhere to be found in english...funny enough...

but thx a lot for the game...not many good games are translated (fan project or not) and i'm just sick and tired of trying to figure out the usual agth+atlas translations...

Grobi_San

Novize
ich hab irgendwie nen kleenes prob.... ich hab alle parts via RS gezogen und entpackt, aber wenn ich die iso mit deamon öffne kommt nach ein paar sekunden irgendein fenster (vermutlich ne fehlermeldung) mit msi. und jede menge kaudawelsch drin... ich hab kein plan, was da schiefgelaufen is, aber vieleicht hatte hier ja wer ähnliche probleme und kann mir weiter helfen?

mfg grobi_san

Graverobber2

Gläubiger
lol...a full english patch included but the walkthrough is nowhere to be found in english...funny enough...

but thx a lot for the game...not many good games are translated (fan project or not) and i'm just sick and tired of trying to figure out the usual agth+atlas translations...
http://66.102.9.104/translate_c?hl=...4.html&usg=ALkJrhh5YsxaeA2JdNGDFZC30-7u3Id8ZA
try that one

EDIT: could you re-up the English patch at rapidshare? MU keeps saying that the link is not availlable at the moment

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

charon47

Gläubiger
Öhm ich wollt mal fragen, obs möglich wär den eng. patch nochma hochzuladen..... der sagt mir der is grad ned zu haben.... danke fürs zuhören

cloxx

éléphant terrible
VIP
Öhm ich wollt mal fragen, obs möglich wär den eng. patch nochma hochzuladen..... der sagt mir der is grad ned zu haben.... danke fürs zuhören
"...vorübergehend nicht möglich..."
also einfach später ausprobieren...
das passiert immer wieder mal bei Megaupload..

georgey

Novize
Manchmal ist es wieder verfügbar, manchmal so gut wie nie wieder.
In diesem Fall vermute ich fast letzteres, da es schon seit 6 Tagen nicht geht

KyoFu

Novize
ich hab irgendwie nen kleenes prob.... ich hab alle parts via RS gezogen und entpackt, aber wenn ich die iso mit deamon öffne kommt nach ein paar sekunden irgendein fenster (vermutlich ne fehlermeldung) mit msi. und jede menge kaudawelsch drin... ich hab kein plan, was da schiefgelaufen is, aber vieleicht hatte hier ja wer ähnliche probleme und kann mir weiter helfen?

mfg grobi_san
Hab auch so ein Kleines Problem hoffe da kann jemand uns die Fehlerquelle nennen hier noch ein Screen davon

MFG

http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fehlermg5.jpg

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben