[Diskussion] New uncensored hentai

muTe

oppai
Teammitglied
Mod
the source is hentai.xxx
but nobody knows where they got the movies. there are rumos spreading that some trimax staffmember stole and sold them maybe, but it is not even clear if they are from trimax because nobody knows what licenses trimax own...
so you can just conjecture about the "original" source...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
Teammitglied
SMods
Apparently there can be 5 sources for the new bumped uncensored files:

1st: they are officially licensed by MS Pictures to hentai.xxx
2nd: an employee of MS Pictures copied the files and sold them on the black market
3rd: a member of the japanese censorship board active for MS Pictures (just like NEVA and such) copied the files during the censorship process and sold them on the black market
4th: the leak is at Trimax
5th: Trimax itself is involved in hentai.xxx

So we are facing a situation where the source can be official or on a pirated base. We do not really know. And we just are talking about MS Pictures as the only involved japanese provider, no other video by any other provider just like Mediabank, A1C, KSS, Mary Jane etc. leaked yet uncensored. Different providers use different censorship boards though.

verba

Novize
So I dont want to make a new thread.
Since the leaks I was digging a bit about uncensored released. And I would like to learn a bit more about it, why there are no publishers at all world wide. Maybe someone can explain?

It seems that Trimax is the only company world wide that still releases some new uncensored hentais.
How come that there is only Trimax? There were a few in the US but they are gone now it seems. I'm sure there is a demand.
And why are the Trimax releases so so shitty? I read a few amazon reviews, and most of them state that its just a cheap self burned dvd and most of the scenes are just cut out.
Also I read on an other board that trimax uncensored them by them self. Which would explain why the quality is so shitty, but I doubt that.

Why are there no other companies licensing new stuff? If it's so hard to license then how come that Trimax manages to do it? So far I found out that the owner is some dubious turkish guy or something like that.

Maybe someone can give me an history lesson about western releases of hentai?

Oben