Return of the King, Matrix Reloaded, Episode 3

nightblade

Novize
2003 is going to be a geat year for movies I mean with just Lord of the Rings: Return of the King it would have be great but we've got Matrix Reloaded and Star Wars Episode 3 this is going to be one of the best years ever for action fans!

I don't know about you but im excited

EDIT:

Star Wars Episode 3 release date revealed
05/12/2002 - 7:25:15 pm

The new Star Wars film will reportedly be released to coincide with the 28th anniversary of the first film.

Yahoo movies say Star Wars: Episode 3 will hit screens on May 25, 2005.

However this date has not been confirmed by LucasFilm.

It's not known if that will be the same in the UK, although Star Wars: Episode 2 Attack Of The Clones had a simultaneous UK and US release.

The new film will be the final one to be made by George Lucas and will complete his series of six. Work is due to begin in Australia in January.

Xander

VIP
VIP
Ola Nightblade

Yeah, those movies will become real blockbusters i think. Except SWE 3. The other both parts were so childish. And in my opinion part 3 won't be better. But another movie i'm very exited of, is Startrek-Nemesis, which is starting at january the 16th.

Cya Xander

nightblade

Novize
2-killerfred: that sucks :( but all hope is not lost you may be able to at least download them of the net eventualy :)

2-Xander: I already saw nemesis ;) in the us it started a few weeks before LOTR: the two towers. It didn't do very good but I liked it. you should look online you could probably find it to download :)

nightblade

Novize
Matrix:Revelution

Guess what I heard not only is the sequel to the Matrix coming out in 2003 (Matrix:Reloaded) but in november the third Matrix movie is suposed to come out!!!!!! Matrix: Revelution 8) :D

L

Lord Balin

Hi
I´m sure that the Lotr 3 will be a great film.
Me is also looking forward to Matrix Reloaded and Revolution. :]

But I´m not sure wether Star Wars Episode 3 will be released in `03. Thought of 2005. ?(

Anyways, I really think that these films will kick as*.

So long

Lord Balin

Wolve2k2

Wolverine
There are much more Films in 2k3
not only Matrix:Reloaded or Revolution
and LotR3

there is Terminator 3 coming out
or Spider man 2
or Charlies Angels 2

and the turnig work of
Duke Nukem Movie

not to forget Indiana Jones New Movie
and also Resident Evil 2

and there will be much more

this year is the year of Movies

mfg
Wolve2k2

nightblade

Novize
I heard matrix: reloaded has a really spectacular car chase scene.It's like one of the best ever made.It was aperently filmed at speeds of like 60mph only 20 miles from a freeway 8). Iv'e been hereing good thing I think it will live up to its name 8) ;)

Oben