[English] robozou doll play

darkwolf0x

Scriptor
Does this come with the walkthrough at all? Or a saved version of the various good stuff? I had the old walkthrough but lost it and the game in a computer crash.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Zero

Chief 0perating 0fficer
Teammitglied
Admin
it's just the plain swf-file.
walkthrough should be somewhere within this forum.

darkwolf0x

Scriptor
The old walkthrough doesn't work with this latest version, there are far too many differences for it to work properly. At least I think so.

Zero

Chief 0perating 0fficer
Teammitglied
Admin
wie der titel schon sagt es gibt eine neue robozou version obwohl ich bezweifle dass außer der nun vollständigen englischen übersetzungen und ein paar verschönerungen viel neu ist
hier der link
http://www.funny-games.biz/robozou-doll-play.html
(das alte walkthrough funktioniert immer noch)
gugagu said that the old walkthrough should be usable.
i don't know if there are that many differences. I also just started the game once and played for 10min.

Selbi7

七武海
Otaku Veteran
differences? where?
There are new backgrounds for the house for example

and i think there are some new sentences the mom is saying when shes getting controlled and the graphics looks a bit sharper. (But im not sure about this, i could be wrong its a long time i played robozou the last time and im just on the 2 day in the new version)

gugagu

Scriptor
differences? where?
There are new backgrounds for the house for example

and i think there are some new sentences the mom is saying when shes getting controlled and the graphics looks a bit sharper. (But im not sure about this, i could be wrong its a long time i played robozou the last time and im just on the 2 day in the new version)
also the teacher seems 2 have a new haircut

here´s the copy pasted walkthrough for the old version so u don´t have to search it

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

darkwolf0x

Scriptor
The old walkthrough does not work, the game is unending from what I have seen. The guide is useful right up until the final day listed in it. After that the game seems to have no ending, it may be a glitch but I don't think so.

Midnadarkness

Scriptor
hab da mal ne frage bekomme nur hin das ich nur mit der mutter was machen kann
wie bekommt man das hin das man auch mit den anderen was machen kann??

Oben