Date:12.07.2020

Version: 0.991g
Language: English
Censored: No
Size: 103Mb (packed)
Filehoster: GDrive
Creator: Oni

:furryinfo:

I hope in 2017 to massively improve the state of the game, bringing Kitty up to par with Rogue, adding new features to both that I've been brainstorming (and several that have been suggested by the community), and of course, getting around to adding the third girl (of many) into the mix. I hope for the game to grow indefinitely, until the roster of potential love interests is as broad as the history of the X-Men, and beyond. The game design is hopefully flexible enough to allow for that.

Screenshots

:furrypw:

Passwort:
itz_Sagiri_WoH

:furrydownload:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Inwiefern meinst du Stimmen ? So dass die Texte komplett vorgelesen werden bzw. in den Konversationen, oder mehr dass das Gestöhne vertont wird ? ^^

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Game and Link updated ! Game is now on Version 0.927c

Changelog:
-Characters throwing clothes back on constantly when not in the same room as you.
-Characters being “messy” before taking a shower, and somehow Matrix-dodging the water because they’re still messy after.
-“Int is not iterable” crash error which was mainly related to when a girl was wearing a towel.
-Maybe some others.
Known bugs:
-Kitty’s hair can look bad when it’s wet during her BJ scene. This is because the body portion being used is not the intended one, and will be fixed when the art is available.

xcdragon7

Ungläubiger
Nein, nur ein Status-Update woran Oni gerade arbeitet.
Demnächst soll wohl auch eine Demo rauskommen, um ein neues Feature vorab zu testen.

Ich darf zitieren...
I want to provide a standalone demo of how this will work to have people try it out and collect feedback before fully implementing it

Panoram

Exarch
Prinzipiell ein tolles spiel, leider in moment zu kurzweilig und nur auf zwei chara begrenzt, wobei kitty leider die wenigst Interaktion hat. auch würde ich mir mehr sex stellungen wünschen.

Vega_Alpha

Scriptor
Prinzipiell ein tolles spiel, leider in moment zu kurzweilig und nur auf zwei chara begrenzt, wobei kitty leider die wenigst Interaktion hat. auch würde ich mir mehr sex stellungen wünschen.
Was genau kann man den mit Kitty anfangen?
Habe schon einiges bei ihr Frei aber das meiste
ist disabled. Kann man das irgendwie in Enabled
ändern? Habe mir dafür gerade Python heruntergeladen
und versuche es damit.

Wenn eine neue version rauskommt, wie kann ich den alten spielstand
weiternutzen?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben