[Biete] りょなげの缶詰

Seelenmord

Ordensbruder
UPLOAD ONLY 4 WORLD OF HENTAI! DO NOT REPOST!

りょなげの缶詰

:info:

STORY:
http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ064914.html
This title is not one game, but rather three games, which, as far as I know, are derived from popular Ryona games (Ryona: A Japanese genre about abusing/torturing/killing female characters) plus a gallery of guest artwork (includes also the sound track of one of the games). All three games are action games, making testing them a bit difficult for me (I really hope there is some cheat provided in the future).

Blank Blood Plus: On the technical side, the biggest disadvantage it has is the lack of a full screen mode. Other than that, it offers a rank list as well as a gallery for the 6 CGs you can get (basically each showing one monster having the main character in its mouth/transparent body). There is also some screaming by the character when she gets into trouble. The CGs in the gallery allow the transparency of the monster to be increased so you can play around with the inside shot.

The game itself consists of moving the female character to the right and fighting groups of monster with her knife. The monsters seem to selected randomly and appear always in a small group of identical monsters; except for the robots, which act as support for some other monster. Except for the robots, all monsters have a swallow/entangle move from which you have to break free by pressing buttons as quickly as possible. All the while, you take damage AND the swallow move progresses. If the swallow move goes beyond a certain point, it is an automatic game over. When killed by a monster except for the robots, you are shown a single CG showing the character in the mouth of the monster.

The game seems to have several levels (at least the rank list implies that), but I never got far enough to see the end of the level (the manual mentions stages at the end of which you get some item). There is also a time limit running, though I have not tested what it will cause. Unless you are currently getting eaten by a monster, you also slowly regenerate your health.

Contentwise, having the CGs and a gallery mode to view them is a very nice feature. Having all remarkable monsters vore your character is also a real plus. However, there are no in-stomach CGs, instead you usually have the torso of the character caught in the mouth and her feet outside (or the other way around, with just the head free). There is only the slime monster which goes for full immersion right away.​

ザナラビ: Derived from Vorpal Rabbit, this game is kind of a retro jump and run in the style of maybe Giana Sisters (albeit without anything to collect). You run around various areas with you magician girl, shooting at whatever moves. There is a full screen mode but no gallery mode - or CGs, anyway. Most of the enemies just kill your character, although some will also rape you. The only really vorish one is the snail thing we all love :) :)

Unlike the previous game, this one has clearly designed levels with enemies at strategic positions and also some challenges (there is one part where you have to jump over gaps, including moving tiles (T_T) ). The game can be played in easy and normal mode, and it seems that easy disables the stage selection (I cleared the game in easy and stage selection still doesn't work). All in all, you can get through this game in less than half an hour, I guess.

Not much in the vore department (except for the snail thing), but the game is quite funny with its simple design (I really love the animation when the lizard men gets you and gets ready to rumble - which was also in the trial version :) ).

ミリア戦記: Based (?) on Fromage, called Milia Wars (my memories of Fromage look differently), this game is definitely the pearl of the collection and also has the greatest Camel feeling to it (at least for those knowing his works and his blog). Offering a full screen mode, unfortunately, it has neither save/load function (none of the games has) nor does it have a reply/gallery mode, which is really a shame. And the font of the menus is simply unreadable (if I were to guess, Arial size 4 comes to mind).

The game itself is a jump and run with power ups, jump challenges, and traps/triggered events, which is quite nice. The graphics are also the best in the set - if it was not for the font of the menu, which is basically unreadable. You have a relatively weak melee attack and a strong shot which uses up charges which you only recover by dying, by finding them in item boxes, or by beating some enemies.

Contentwise, there is the vore by ⊿ and λ, the two mascot monsters from Camel's site, as well as UB by a naga, rape by harpy, and BOTH by an arachne. There is also a vorish worm. All the vore/UB finishing moves are shown with small, animated internal shots, showing how the character is dragged deeper into the monster and/or disappears. The sequence of the arachne is really very very extensive and my personal favorite.

I haven't beaten the game. There are a lot of funny scenes to it.

The Gallery: The gallery exists in two forms: The images in a sub directory and a program that plays music in the background and shows the images. While the program is quite nice, the lack of a fullscreen option is rather annoying. The over a dozen graphics are by various artists and mostly vorish and internal shots.

SCREENSHOTS:

Language: Japanese
Platforms: Windows2000 / WindowsXP / WindowsVista
Categories: Doujin, Software, CG Collection
File Format: Game, Gallery
Filehoster: Mediafire.com

:download:
Komplettpaket (alle 3 Spiele + Gallery)
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

BlankBlood+
Hidden content

ザナラビ:
Hidden content

ミリア戦記:
Hidden content

Gallery:
Hidden content

ミリア戦記 Videosequenzen:
Hidden content
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hinweis

Zum entpacken der Dateien empfehle ich 7z.
Bei Win-Zip/-Rar kommt es zeitweise zu Fehlermeldungen, aus welchen Gründen auch immer.
7z könnt Ihr hier auf der offiziellen Homepage herunterladen:
http://www.7-zip.org/

Bei Problemen mit den Dateien oder sonstigen Fragen, einfach hier im Thema posten oder per PN bei mir melden.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Seelenmord

Ordensbruder
Zusätzlich zum Reupp des Komplettpakets könnt Ihr nun auch jedes Spiel, ebenso wie die Gallery, einzeln downloaden.

Desweiteren wurden die "Finishing Moves" der Gegner aus ミリア戦記 als Videosequenzen im MP4 Format hinzugefügt.
Diese könnt Ihr sowohl jede einzeln oder als komplettes "Paket" herunterladen.

Für alle Dateien ist ein Downloadpasswort eingerichtet, welches Ihr direkt über dem Downloadlink findet!

[EDIT]
Patch 1.01 für ミリア戦記 hinzugefügt.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben