[English] [School Love] Tifa’s Shaking Ass

Ten

Novize
So I have to time mouse clicks to fill up nine binary gauges, for a 1/512 chance of switching from a fully animated scene to a still motion scene, then back to same animated scene with a 1/512 chance of unlocking a new animated scene?

Good graphics, but my fap should not contain that much guess work.

Suzuhara

Novize
So I have to time mouse clicks to fill up nine binary gauges, for a 1/512 chance of switching from a fully animated scene to a still motion scene, then back to same animated scene with a 1/512 chance of unlocking a new animated scene?

Good graphics, but my fap should not contain that much guess work.
Well you you get a sound effect if you get the first four "thrust-LEDs" right. Also after the fifth, the sixth, and "climax mode" starts after seventh right LED. So you have a 1/16 chance and have to do trial an error from there. Plus there isnt only one combination right per session, so you should have the first fourth right in no time. However, trying to unlock all scenes/endings is a different story since the combination seem to get randomized in each new session.
Also when you get to the second modus(the different animation fucking) just switch to auto mode and hope to get an ending, it seems to be completely random from there.

Oben