[English] Sexy Demon Transformation!

TingelN

God of the Lolis
Teammitglied
SMods
UPLOAD ONLY 4 WORLD OF HENTAI ! DO NOT REPOST !

Sexy Demon Transformation!

:info:

BESCHREIBUNG:
This is a story of a shadow world where humans and demons continue to war...

My name is Ashiya Yamato.
I am a genius exorcist whose job is the cleansing of demons.
That's not something that can be revealed to the outside world, though, so no one knows about it.
With the spread of civilization, demons have been reduced in size, and are about as dangerous as bugs,
but I have containers in which I can collect them... because I have been disgraced!
She, Asuka, dared to snatch the position of Boss, greatest leader of the exorcists, away from the one
it should have belonged to - me!

No matter. I will recover what was stolen from me.
The possession abilities obtained from the demons, and the demon cleansing powers of the exorcists -
once combined, nothing is impossible!

That's right, with a myriad monsters under my command, I will have no trouble ravaging Asuka!
Once pregnant, her spiritual power will be reduced, and she will fall from the position of Boss!

SCREENSHOTS

* Text: Englisch
* Censorship: 100% Uncensored
* Gametime: Kurz (2 - 10 Stunden)

* Filehoster: Uploaded
* Size: Packed 605MB / Unpacked: 616MB

:pw:
Code:
TingelN@woh

:download:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

TingelN

God of the Lolis
Teammitglied
SMods
Habs geändert.
Als ich das Spiel hier hochgeladen habe, gabs noch keine GameTime-Angabe, daher hatte ich geraten.

Bleichgesicht

Stamm User
Äh ok, ich kann das installieren, nur...was soll ich dann mit dem Crack machen, damit der nicht mehr nach der Nummer fragt? ^^"

EDIT: hat sich erledigt, hatte einen Anfall geistiger Umnachtung -.-

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Akeno

Ordenspriester
Hallo Zusammen hab mir das game mal runtergeladen und installiert kann mir jemand sagen wie ich das mit dem crack mache wegen der seriennr?:huh:

mg Killergurke21

Oben